It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CNN feeling ok?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"Why Ron Paul still scares the GOP" one of the headline on CNN!!

Wow and it's a favorable article at that. I have been follow the primaries for a while and found it so frustrating that CNN would not cover Ron Paul, at all!

I am not American but live in a border town and am very concerned about who will be the U.S. President.

I like Ron Paul and I read CNN daily, so I look for articles of him. CNN would not cover his campaign. The only articles they ever wrote were bad press ones. CNN always pictured Ron Paul with weird expressions on his face while the rest of the candidates had nice smiles.

Clearly they did not want to support him, that is until today when they affiliate Time did a article on him and CNN listed it in their headlines. I even saved the headline in a picture in case they remove it, I have proof.

CNN

Time

[edit on 26/3/08 by Rhain]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They're just posturing to seem fair.

CNN and mainstream media completely neglected Ron Paul when he was trying to get his feet off the ground. Once the respective parties had already chosen their golden-candidates (like Hillary and Obama, McCain and Guliani) then they started to do stories on Ron Paul.

"This inspiring underdog is blah blah blah " Ron Paul was an underdog because of the media blackout which surrounded him. They did a wonderful job at convincing the public that Ron Paul was not the star of this coming election, but anybody who saw the Republican debates will tell you otherwise. Ron Paul was in the spotlight the first night America saw him debate... they immediately started a smear and blackout campaign on him.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

You are so right. Ron Paul even won some of those debates. He even beat Giuliani in a few primaries. But still no press. So sad. My dad even told me he never heard of Ron Paul, that was 1 week ago. I gave him a crash course on Ron Paulatics. Hehe

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The problem with the NEWS is they don't give the facts anymore!!!!

It's not professional news the way it was 30 years ago or more. It’s opinions and that is it!!!! Most so called news stations is regular tv show’s anymore. Stupid stuff. Not real honest to goodness news!!!!

join