It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner show to discuss \"CLOSED CONGRESS SESSION\" Tonight!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hal Turner show to discuss \"CLOSED CONGRESS SESSION\" Tonight!!

www.halturnershow.com

I'll talk Politics; More details from the special "CLOSED SESSION" of Congress and the frightening information given to Congress members about what is coming in America's near future! This is a MUST HEAR show, with exclusive, inside information coming to me directly from U.S. Military members about what they're being ordered to prepare for!!!!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Please BUMP THIS POST UP!! I just now came across this info on ATS and followed thi link to the Hal Turner show get the news out!!

www.halturnershow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ummm can you say bigot? How about White supremacist?

Sorry but anything this guy said/says I usually laugh at. How can you take someone seriously when all they spew is hate?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't care who he is I don't even know

All I really care about is finding out what might have possibly benn discussed in closed Congress session.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
I don't care who he is I don't even know

All I really care about is finding out what might have possibly benn discussed in closed Congress session.

You should care. Geee, I don't know, I could be wrong. Maybe his views of the world won't affect the story he reports.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
Ummm can you say bigot? How about White supremacist?

Sorry but anything this guy said/says I usually laugh at. How can you take someone seriously when all they spew is hate?

Ethos is a major part of rhetoric. Hal Turner has none. He is sickening. His racist views are disgusting. Although I support his right to express himself, I am unable to listen.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It never hurts to listen, even if the source is questionable. What have you got to loose but possibly an hour of your time?

[edit on 3/19/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'll probably listen just to get what his take on it is. But when I saw that name I haven't heard in a while I wasn't sure if it was "that guy" thanks for confirming that guys..

/despise racists...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Ethos is a major part of rhetoric. Hal Turner has none. He is sickening. His racist views are disgusting. Although I support his right to express himself, I am unable to listen.

QFT!!

What plucky said...

new topics

top topics

join