It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NON STICK Cancer Cookware - Makes you Sick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well this hidden cancer causing coating is making lots of people very ill slowly and yet it was never subjected to health tests and is everywhere including clothes and food too.

WE MUST CAMPAIGN TO GET IT REMOVED AND BANNED.

I QUOTE:-

More evidence has emerged regarding the dangers of Perflurooctanoic Acid (PFOA), which is used in the production of non-stick cookware and stain-resistant snack food packaging. PFOA is currently found in the bloodstream of 95 percent of American men, women, and children.

Now, a study has shown a correlation between PFOA and low birth weight in newborns. One of the head researchers in the independent study, Dr. Lynn Goldman, said that, β€œIt appears that there is a relation between a higher level of exposure and lower birth weight, as well as the circumference of the head....”

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I remember about 5 years ago there was a TV story on Nightline or the like.

They showed that pet birds died when they breathed in Teflon cooking fumes.

Miners knew dying birds were bad.

A spokesman for DuPont said Teflon was perfectly safe but just in case they would phase it out in the next couple of years.

Guess they cost averaged lawsuits vs. product change and figured it would be cheaper stick with Teflon.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ColdWater

I remember hearing about the birds a while back!
When the teflon is overheated, it gives of poisonous fumes!
I have gotten headaches before from cooking at high temperatures with the teflon cookware!

www.peteducation.com...

join