It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British ratification of EU treaty- a loss of freedom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The queen ought to refuse to sign the treaty. That would put an end to this whole sham.

The armed forces are still loyal to her. The people of this country are still loyal to her majesty.

Alas something tells me she won't be refusing to sign. She will lose her subjects and her armed forces. Eventually the EU will decide that a monarch is an unholy relic of the past, and abolish her status.

Farewell Britain, farewell.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Gordon Brown to me is a lame duck Premier, as he was unchallenged and he got in by bullish tactics. He put us into economic ruin, and set the pace that when the Euro is equal to the pound (i.e. £1 to 1 Euro) we will be buying things in Euros without realizing it, as it will be done right under our noses.

Gordon Brown, if there was a General Election tomorrow, would cause the Labour Party downfall. I can't see Liberal Democrats, and Labour faring much better.

I can see how they have taken the heart out of the British nation and people, for which I am a part, and where I was born. I see people from all walks of life, afraid to speak out against the wrong that is being placed upon them. You can see in their faces that they don't want to be part of the EU. To have the EU forced upon us without a referendum has made Brown and Labour an enemy of the people, who have been silenced by Europe.

Gordon Brown knew he would have been out on his ear, if he called for a General Election shortly after his appointment. The truth is the British People never wanted him as Premier, as they see him as the megalomaniac that he is, as it is well known, that he orchestrated himself into the position where he is now seated.

If I am in the wrong and accused of treason, so what. I love this country for which I was born and it's rich heritage. I see what and how Gordon Brown's and Labour Party's union with the EU has affected the British People, for which I am a part.

I can't wait for the General Election next year, I hope Gordon Brown and Labour have their bags packed. I voted Labour in at the General Election in the early 90's being taken in by what turned out to be false promises.

How can Gordon Brown run this country when he couldn't even manage the purse strings?

Never again, will I vote Labour in the General Elections, and intend to vote either Green or UKIP. If we have a UKIP candidate, they have my vote, as they call the EU 'the beast' and rightly so.

It is time for Labour to go and Gordon Brown's Premiership to go with them. He is another Maggie Thatcher of a different colour and sex.

I don't like how Labour is treating those of us who are disabled, and am appalled at how when they need to cut benefits they target the vulnerable.

I have seen what has happened to somebody with Down's Syndrome and their mother. It is disgusting, and I am upset when I hear how there are others in the same plight.

The reason the pound is falling against the euro is obvious. They are bringing us into the Euro through the back door by stealth.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapacity

Nothing.

John James Harris is a nobody.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join