It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in sky.... planes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
When I have certain dreams I feel I have to tell people just in case something happens. Many times in the past ive dreamt something and its happened only to have people tell me im full of it.

A couple nights ago I had a odd dream, I was looking into the sky and it appeared a plane was struck by something. There was a tiny explosion and both fell to the ground. At this point I do not recall much more in the dream. I just dont have a good feeling about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
They are about to shoot down satellite USA 193,(plenty of topics about it on ATS) maybe thats what you saw.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Didn'† you see a big wave wipe out the UK and parts of Europe too? Wasn't that posted in another thread? :w:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix

Didn'† you see a big wave wipe out the UK and parts of Europe too? Wasn't that posted in another thread? :w:

Not that I recall. Last time I posted a dream it had to do with something very different. You can look at my post history to confirm it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB

Originally posted by realmatrix

Not that I recall. Last time I posted a dream it had to do with something very different. You can look at my post history to confirm it.

My apologies, it was someone named "deathpoet69"...in another thread!

new topics

top topics

join