It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam & Eve literally running from serpent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I was reading 4 years ago about adam & eve literally running from the devil/serpent temptor/evil one, it was a story that interested me online on genesis's creation, i was woundering if anyone knows about it. It talked about adam being trapped in a cave etc..

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear_terrorism
I was reading 4 years ago about adam & eve literally running from the devil/serpent temptor/evil one, it was a story that interested me online on genesis's creation, i was woundering if anyone knows about it. It talked about adam being trapped in a cave etc..

Oh yeah!! The Cave of Treasures. Its a detailed account however some people believe this story is fiction. Which is called pseudepigrapha. The first Book of Adam and Eve. Also there is a part two. Just ask and I can tell you more.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
leyla is right

fiction but a pretty good read, it talks about the numerous times adam was literally scared to death and the breath of god reviving him so he can live

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have the link here. There are many more books here, pace yourself and don't get overwhemed.

www.thelostbooks.com...

Its considered to be fiction- however people can be wrong. This was handed down from word of mouth- from generation to generation. Read the prologue.

Look through the list and click the Adam and Eve link.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
I have the link here. There are many more books here, pace yourself and don't get overwhemed.

www.thelostbooks.com...

Its considered to be fiction- however people can be wrong. This was handed down from word of mouth- from generation to generation. Read the prologue.

Look through the list and click the Adam and Eve link.

thanks you so much ..sorry for the slow response. *is gonna read it now.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
yes its from the Book 1 & 2 of Adam and Eve. The link is already been given so happy reading

I found it to be quite amusing. Just how cunning the serpent was and how stupid A & E were. Ho hum... I have read it a couple of times, quite interesting.

cheers

top topics

join