It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Times in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Okay, I’m finally admitting it. I saw a black triangle in Wimberley, Texas on a weekend trip in August (8/11/07). The ‘craft’ was replete with a large strobing light on its underbelly and strangely dim red “running lights”. Its outline was virtually invisible until it flew (noiselessly, of course!) directly over our pick-em-up truck and I could make out the shape through the tinted glass of the windshield.

Oh, I laughed out loud when I saw the form of the damn thing and decided on the spot it was definitely terrestrial in origin and that the military probably gives the proverbial “cars keys” out to test pilots - but only on nights with a new moon and in a rural area. My thinking was that, obviously, any kid in charge of a shiny new expensive vehicle is gonna gun for some attention by driving it past some perceived ‘dumb rubes’ (“Look! A pick-up truck! In Texas!”) and laughing at the ‘what the hell?’ expression on their faces. I surmised that they may be crack pilots, but they’re glib and young and human and would just as soon show off a purloined ringtone for an unrealeased multi-tasking cell phone (or taunt a tiger in a zoo) than make a difference in our “National Security”.

But I dunno. Why did HQ, 5th Signal Command visit my personal site?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sounds like a cool experience.
What led you to believe so quickly that is was "definitely terrestrial in origin"?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
When I finally made out those red "running lights", I realized that they were all on the left (port) side and about halfway across the rear of the triangle, like so:

And it flew pretty straight and slowly and didn't make any strange maneuvers. But now that I've thought about it, I have heard of so many configurations on triangle shaped craft, that it doesn't make sense for them to be terrestrial in nature. That would mean that some black ops program has literally thousands of these puppies in many different designs and that seems a little immense to hide from the public in the long term.

Not to mention the continued sightings of other strange craft here in Texas...

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AmbientNoise]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AmbientNoise

I think Ive found the witness (in you)Ive been looking for to connect the texas sightings to the California sighting 60 miles North of Bakersfield California!

Is this like what you saw that night? These are from what Blackburn and her friend filmed. I have started a thread on a possible connection.

This one's in regular vision. The lights are red. They also strobe continiously

Im working on getting other pics uploaded.

Here is the thread I started. The videos of this craft and pics of still are all there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-2-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here are some more.

This is in nightvision:

Here its changed 'formation' into a huge vertical shape. Note the 4 running lights at the top, and 2 at the bottom.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I live in Texas; couple of years ago, I was outside playing my guitar and I saw a triangle UFO too. My brother, the skeptic, has seen some weird stuff, aka, stars moving around when looking through the telescope. The triangle I saw, just the points had lights on them. I told one of my brothers to go get the camera, but before he could even get inside, the thing, I guess turned around and you could just see the lights fade away.

new topics

top topics

join