It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brought Back to Life by Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I remember seeing a documentary on t.v. years ago that dealt with a couple that claimed to have been brought back to life by aliens after some kind of an accident.

The man and women had both seen several doctors and not one of the doctors could identify the organs that were inside of their bodies. The couple said that the aliens had replaced their damaged organs with organs of their own.

I could not find this documentary anywhere on the net, so I was pondering if anyone else has seen this or if they know where we could watch it.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think it was the Twlight Zone or possibly an episode of Rainbow, the one where zippy passed away from gas I think. gotta check my records brb

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BionicEBE

It was not the twilight zone, it was a serious DOCUMENTARY. Although I love the twilight zone, it is not a serious documentary and I don't know what rainbow is.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Rainbow is or was a children's programme in the UK featuring George, Zippy ad Bungle if i remember right. They were puppets and aimed at children pre school ie nursery age 4/5 to about 7 years of age. I remember it with some affection !!!

top topics

join