It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
anyone for magic: the gathering? the original card based game? the best card based game?

ive been off it for a while, mainly cuz i really dont like the type II cards, theyre out of line, totaally insane cards. indestructible? that shudnt be an ability. give me the good old days. the ice age, rath, urza cycles. and then some!
p.s. - dun forget unglued!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I could probably give you a good whuppin' in magic

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
I could probably give you a good whuppin' in magic

what now? i think ill deal u a good smackin. i havent lost in a while

my style is lot. just a lot. a lot of cards, ways to do things, strategies.
acutally, its sad, a few years back, a 'friend' stole like all the cards, a good thousand bux jsut gone. the faggot. its bin hard, but ive (almost) moved on.
im gonna kill that #er.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have some serious trump cards...I pull out Phantom Nishobas and other great multi color cards within four or five turns...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Never got into it much, but used to play (and beat) my roomate with his own cards, hehe... Expensive hobby....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i had a great 5 color deck, fantastic. sabretooth nishoba, armadillo cloak. i loved that. thran golem with gaea's and zephid's embrace. *****monger (anyof em really) with charisma. sweet.

Originally posted by Gazrok
Never got into it much, but used to play (and beat) my roomate with his own cards, hehe... Expensive hobby....

not if u play it right. u can do plenty with cheap ass cards.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've always dreamed of finding some nerds with the black lotus card and stealing it from him to re-sell it hehehehehe...

Is it still considered a valuable card?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That's right. I got a bad ass cheap deck with 0 rares. I got the wild mongrels and basking rootwallas and other things with madness. Also, I have a nice Fires deck which will sting anyone.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If I ever get my hands on some black lotuses, I would truly be unstoppable...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I've always dreamed of finding some nerds with the black lotus card and stealing it from him to re-sell it hehehehehe...

Is it still considered a valuable card?

lol, yeah, still the most vlauable card. the moxes come next.

a friend of mine bought a foil black lotus at the bargain price of 300 bux (cheap for a regular black lotus) i pointed out to him that foil cards didnt come around till much later, thus, it was a fake.
interesting to note that the beta version black lotus is worth more than the alpha one.

new topics

top topics

join