It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Events yesterday in Jacksboro, TN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hmm. Does anyone else find it strangely coincidental that this bizarre series of events apparently happened within 6 days of the OP's registration here on ATS?

Let me ask you this Leper Messiah:

For you to so easily call the local police station in the event that a helicopter was flying low in the neighborhood, how does a "meth-lab" exist on your street?

A meth-lab is not a normal neighborhood occurence people. I don't care what kinda white-trash trailer farm you live in. If the community knows about it, someone will call the cops, and it will cease to exist.

I young sir, find extremely more "wierd" the fact that you would be concerned enough to call the local police station because you saw a helicopter, but at the same time you are apparenty just fine with a meth-lab existing on your block.

No thanks dude. Whatever it is you're selling, I'm not buying.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I dont know about that. I had a crack dealer next door. I have called the cops and in order for them to pursue anything i would have to be an informant and buy crack off of the dude in order to prove it

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If cops like that existed in my neighborhood, I'd have to elect a new sheriff.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What I find weird is that in a day & age where nearly every cell phone has a digital camera or camcorder, NOBODY (including your neighbors) thought or managed to take a picture of either the helicopter OR the smoking girls?

I live close to an airbase and get flyovers all the time. It is certainly something that I and my neighbors are used to... However, if we had witnessed something like you described, people would be curious because it is NOT typical "business as usual" with flyovers.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiser Sohse
Hmm. Does anyone else find it strangely coincidental that this bizarre series of events apparently happened within 6 days of the OP's registration here on ATS?

Let me ask you this Leper Messiah:

For you to so easily call the local police station in the event that a helicopter was flying low in the neighborhood, how does a "meth-lab" exist on your street?

A meth-lab is not a normal neighborhood occurence people. I don't care what kinda white-trash trailer farm you live in. If the community knows about it, someone will call the cops, and it will cease to exist.

I young sir, find extremely more "wierd" the fact that you would be concerned enough to call the local police station because you saw a helicopter, but at the same time you are apparenty just fine with a meth-lab existing on your block.

No thanks dude. Whatever it is you're selling, I'm not buying.

I don't think the O.P. was lying, i mean who the hell would make up a story like that.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Incognito C

A crack dealer, or any drug dealer for that matter is one thing.

An actual "meth-lab", as the OP stated, in which many of the lives in the immediate vicinity are in immenent danger, is in entirely another ballpark.

From th OP's statement it would seem as though this is common knowledge in his neighborhood. Any law enforcement agency would be very quick to act if they were made aware of this immenent threat, and once they were made aware, there would be no doubt of it's existence once the location had been even slightly investigated.

My opinion, this story is equine manuer.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
well then i will just go out and say it, OP how do you know there is a meth lab in the area.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
thanks to all who believe my story...if i was to make something up i would of looked like a complete a**...plus, i provided a link that shows that there was a search helicopter in the area.

and yes there is a meth lab about 12 houses down from me. if you dont believe me, come to my house and i will walk you there personally and let you enjoy the fine scent of meth production.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
you see, i doubt he is lying. Has anything else happened that is strange so far?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
nope nothing else really. i wasnt at home for most of the day...but i did see some low-life things like a car filled with teens throwing stuff at some elderly people...i would of gone over and done something about it, but im already on probation for fighting and injuring someone. im not even sure what i did has an offical name...but i guess the judicial system can do things half-a**ed when you live in hick town.

well im going on a date in about 10 minutes, ill reply later.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Keep Us Updated.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
While on the phone talking about the helicopters flying over head I would have surely mentioned the meth lab down the street. As for hot smoking girls. I'd like to have one around right now, especially if she was wearing one of those cool Catholic Church schoolgirls uniforms. Just as an interesting side note (for me anyway). My daughters, some years ago, visited with neighbors down the road. These people grew and smoked pot. I don't concern myself with such things as a rule, because I see no problem with this. Until..........they offered my teenager daughters some of the pot. My girls told me about this. I called the sheriff. I soon received a visit from a state trooper who told me they couldn't do anything about this neighbor's activity. Unless.........I sent my daughters back inside the house and they were offered pot again. What the f*^%*&k? Why a need to do it twice? I told the trooper to go to hell and took care of the neighbor on my own, using a policy of constant harrassment until he finally moved.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
While on the phone talking about the helicopters flying over head I would have surely mentioned the meth lab down the street. As for hot smoking girls. I'd like to have one around right now, especially if she was wearing one of those cool Catholic Church schoolgirls uniforms. Just as an interesting side note (for me anyway). My daughters, some years ago, visited with neighbors down the road. These people grew and smoked pot. I don't concern myself with such things as a rule, because I see no problem with this. Until..........they offered my teenager daughters some of the pot. My girls told me about this. I called the sheriff. I soon received a visit from a state trooper who told me they couldn't do anything about this neighbor's activity. Unless.........I sent my daughters back inside the house and they were offered pot again. What the f*^%*&k? Why a need to do it twice? I told the trooper to go to hell and took care of the neighbor on my own, using a policy of constant harrassment until he finally moved.

The government legalizes alcohol, which has produced a ton more deaths than weed has. Yet they make weed illegal. Weed is not that bad of a drug. I understand where you are coming from but do realize that there are far worse things out there than a drug like weed. It shouldn't be considered a drug, but considered as a herb. Do you know how many people have been helped by weed.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeperMessiah
thanks to all who believe my story...if i was to make something up i would of looked like a complete a**...plus, i provided a link that shows that there was a search helicopter in the area.

and yes there is a meth lab about 12 houses down from me. if you dont believe me, come to my house and i will walk you there personally and let you enjoy the fine scent of meth production.

OK dude.....but I still don't get it. If this "meth-lab" smells as obvious as you are saying, which I believe it does mind you, from personal experience, why not alert the authorities?

Unless of course, this "meth-lab" is younger than your ATS account, which is highly unlikely.

Please don't me give that "hillbilly PD" BS, because "that dog juss' ain't gonna hunt".

3rd edit: Johnny Walker Black Label
[edit on 2/9/2008 by Kaiser Sohse]: Unacceptable grammar-2nd attempt

[edit on 2/9/2008 by Kaiser Sohse]

[edit on 2/9/2008 by Kaiser Sohse]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Why make up a story like this? think about it 2 seconds please.

, from personal experience, why not alert the authorities?

I think the authorities are already on it, if they want to wait more they will, in letting the time pass they can get more informations and find more "criminals".

Op, if there is a meth lab ( first i thought it was a methadone factory, but apparently it's an illegal lab!? ) near your place, i bet they thought you was a "spy" and thought you have some business with the lab so, they just check you, especialy that the cop told you they were looking for something, if it was a secret military operation ( your thought i guess
) i don't think the army would tell to the police what they are doing, " hi sherrif, i just warn you that we are looking for aliens space craft so if someone call about black helicopter and SUV just say we are looking for something, thanks", doesn't make sense to me.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
ive called the police a while ago about the lab...they did nothing. im pretty sure my neighbors have called too...evidently, nobody seems to care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join