It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First taxes, then cables?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is just a thought.

Perhaps the cutting of the undersea cables for internet is to slow information on the real states of the financial markets at the moment?

Could this be a game plan to help the NWO implement economic crash across the globe?

The two things that are going to really hurt the markets are uncertainty and lack of information. Cutting the internet pipes to key places in the world certainly achieves that. Market data, important telephone calls are all lost, or made more difficult.

In these crucial economic times, is it possible that someone is trying to crash the system. The psy-ops are in place, just look at the media.

It is also possible that the powers that be may be trying to stabilize the situation by slowing the markets down, giving planners more time and perhaps even printing more money! lol.

I have been on the internet for over 10 years. In the last two months, it has not been its usual "stable" self. Strange outages, DNS weirdness, slow responses, it does feel like the whole thing has been capped, or restricted. Interestingly enough, this has all been during business hours. Im building up some data (i work in systems) to try and prove my case.

Just food for thought.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I know that myself and a few others find the timing of the cable cutting very convenient. It's been about a week now, and if anything has happened, it's not made it to UK news, but then, they don't normally report too heavily on the stock market.

As I recall it was...three cables that were cut/damaged? One of my friends said it best - one is bad luck, two is coincidence, three is suspicious. Anyone know if there was in fact any dubious actions that took place during this time period?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ciewan

I started the following thread over some internet weirdness. I just went to look for it and found some more wierdness. Anyone know why the "posts" button is missing? You know, the one next to the "thread" key under the toolbar, when your in the profile page.

ATS Infiltrated!!!

And just for the record. No how, no way do I believe that all these cables being cut is something mundane.

[edit on 2/10/0808 by jackinthebox]

[edit on 2/10/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
And another thing. I have had a problem with email traffic disappearing then reappearing. I have also had problems with time stamps. U2U's I have noticed this a lot. The time stamp is off by hours, even when I get a new one while I am on the site. I have also had this problem with my cellphone text messages as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All the internet weirdness I've had lately I've been able to blame on my ISP, so I can't say I've experienced a lot.

Still, I'm not totally sure how you could begin to take down the internet, unless you systematically disabled every hardline connection and server farm. From what I know, it's a delocalised system with at least some redundancy.

If you wanted to take it down, your best bet would be a rapid disemmination of a particularly potent virus, that could somehow get into server farms and cause mayhem. I can't really see how capping or restricting speeds would cause economic insecurity now I think about it. If you couldn't get your info by the internet, there's always the good old landline phone or your mobile. If someone wanted to cause global economic crisis, they'd trigger some large stock market event, then simultaneously disrupt telecommunications of all varieties, or at least partially block them with regard to the stock market. After all, small amounts of conflicting confusing information is more lethal than no information at all.

top topics

join