It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly Face Appears in Mobile Phone Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
In the Brittish papers today is this interesting article. A stunned lad, was shocked to see what he believes is a face staring back at the mobile phone as he was taking a group photo.

Here's a bit more from The Daily Mail:

At first glance, it seems to be an ordinary snap of a group of young people. But look more carefully and there appears to be an extraordinary, ghostly presence among them. Peeping out between the knees of two of the girls is the face of a child.

The eerie image - clear enough to show a pair of eyes, a nose, a mouth and hair - was captured by 17-year-old Matthew Summers on his mobile phone as he and his friends were preparing to go out.

"I zoomed in to my sister's mate's little sister who was crying and I saw a face,"

Matthew said. "You can see all the facial expressions and everything.

Enlargement of Image

READ MORE IN THE SOURCE - HERE

What do you guys think? Bad picture quality through the mobile phone created the image due to pixelation? does it indeed resemble a spooky childs face? Could it be totally faked? Is the little girl crying in the picture a reference to the fact that she knows something isn't right? (as younger kids are usually a lot more alert to this kind of thing) Or is it just coincidence.

WEIRD!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It could be photo matrixing. Your eyes see something, so your brain tries to turn it into something you've already seen.

www.laspirits.com...

If it was the camera or the person shaking the phone, the rest of the pic would be fuzzier too.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
very interesting pictire indeed, id like to hear what expersts have to say on this as the face is pretty clear even on the close up with no pixelation.... I wonder if anyone in the group recognises the face

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There is an existing thrwead on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

new topics

top topics

join