It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul exposed in the ABC debate!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It's funny because everyone living outside of the US knows that the 9/11 hijackers were influenced by America's foreign policy. Yet you see that even alot of highly educated Americans can't comprehend this. I think it was Giuliani that went on to say that they attacked America because they hate their freedom, and then went on to use the examples of the Bali, Madrid and London Bombings to show that they also hate their freedom. I don't believe that anyone in his position could be that stupid, so obviously they're just playing dumb in order to appeal to a wider audience.

Osama Bin Laden himself has stated that the number one goal of Al-Qaeda was to force Amercia to withdraw their troops from Saudi Arabia (about 5000 I think), something they see as blasphemy. This is the reason why all of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian. Although since 9/11 that goal has probably changed to America withdrawing all of their forces from the Middle-East.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

Very good point!

It took me a while to admit it to myself. That what I was really after, in supporting this open ended (McCain is ready to commit to 100 years) war,
was revenge. Revenge, pure and simple.

I'm over it. And have realized, it's about nothing more than OPO (other people;s Oil) , and other things related to BIG business.

that realization make my head spin for a couple of weeks.

I'm embarrassed that I WAS a Neo-con..
I'm happy that I am an EX Neo-con.

<< 1   >>

join