It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Make New Laws, Protect BigFoot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I do not know if there are any first-person accounts of strnge sightings on this forum. If anyone wants to hear any of this stuff, I can start another thread, and put all my stories in it. Any one interested? Also an encounter with a giant black panther in California. I made a quick glance on the list of threads and did not have anything jump out at me. Usually, these would be on other sites, specialy for these stories, but this forum seems to be all-inclusive.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
But my undelying feeling is that BigFoot is our natural competition, for land and resources. So, they are, in a way, our enemy.

And so, he must be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

Originally posted by jmdewey60
But my undelying feeling is that BigFoot is our natural competition, for land and resources. So, they are, in a way, our enemy.

And so, he must be destroyed.

Unless we destroy ourselves, first. We could wipe out most of our own population with warfare, and Jesus' prediction would come true, "The meek shall inherit the earth". They would be safe enough in the wildernes.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
first off i am a big hunter and i believe in bigfoot(hence my name). I do not believe they should be killed but science will never be satisfied until they have a body. now regarding killing one- here in pa we have hunting and trapping seasons and bag limits all other animals fall into the protected animal category which means you can not kill them at any time. so the controversy would be if i did kill one would i be arrested and lose my license fined jail etc because of it? technically i could be and if it was proven to be a migratory animal it would then fall under federal law which would be even worse. same as if i saw a mt lion which they claim don't exist in pa. these are protected animals. i don't think i could kill either unless i felt my life was threatened and besides i prefer to think of bigfoot as a shy elusive kind creature that is more curious than harmful. plus i don't know how i would drag the body out!!!! lol

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

Curious could be a good way to explain a lot of encounters. I had a girlfriend with long, very blond hair. she was riding a motorcycle in the woods and had a BigFoot run right along side of her. I think he wanted to get a close look at her hair. I would imagine it was a young male.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i,ve had a few strange encounters myself- no idea if it was bigfoot but was something really weird- happened back in early oct- and sometimes get that sense of feeling i'm being watched

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
you should check out

www.gcbro.com

and

www.bfro.com

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Some people think that BigFoot has the ability to make sub-adible sounds that can be used to scare people and drive them away. Something happened to me when I ran into them. I never understood what it was untill I heard that theory.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i never heard of that but i guess it could be possible- other animals do it. but probably just a freguency we can't hear like dogs and cats can hear such frequencies we can't

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Suppose Bigfoot is the real ancestor of the apes and we were seeded on this planet by ET, making us the interloper. Does this change anyone's attitude about protecting this creature?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join