It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an "Indigo child" or is this somehting else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by k4rma

lol

sorry that cracked me up

No such thing as indigo children sorry load of tripe

just be yourself that's what counts

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
anyone think there is a connection with ADD? i triple-checked momz - she was astonished i mentioned it...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by k4rma]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i will let u know, or momz will...i'm serious yall...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
funny how there is an "awakening" in all our souls...

edit : "grammer"

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
everyone has these abilities, but it just seems to be more accessible to those of us who are born during those certain time periods. i was born in '76, i remember being young and my parents telling me i was different than the other kids and not to say anything about it. my youngest boy was born in '97, he is one also.

i have all the traits of being an indigo, there's a few more that could be listed there and i'm sure the other indigos here would agree (i just can't think of them right now - short-term memory loss one of them?). my eyes change colors ranging from hazel-green-brown-blue. i have a small frame, 5'9" 145lbs but am solid muscle, zero fat. my skin is tan year-round, i have spanish and native american heritage but there's some heinz 57 in there too.

in school they said i had ADD, my parents told them i was bored. in some of my classes the teacher would ask if i wanted to come up and teach - of course i did. they eventually called my parents and asked them to tell me not to do that anymore. in high school i actually did teach my photo/video class, my teacher was an old hippie who recognized me and even asked if i was indigo. i ended up having that class 4 out of 6 periods a day my junior and senior year, producing the yearbook, video announcements, newspaper and anything else needed. i had full run of the class, even down to being able to write detention slips, hall passes, suspend people, etc. oh yea, and my vice principal was also my babysitter when i was a child, he knew what he was dealing with so he didn't object or get in my way, just tried to steer me in the right direction.

i have a major problem with authority figures and stupid people, i cannot work for someone or take "orders" from someone who has an IQ under 85, mine is somewhere near 160.

depending on my mood, electronic devices do not operate correctly when i am 5ft from them. i know when the phone is about to ring, i can use someone's computer for 2 minutes and know what is wrong with it - comes in handy, seeing as how i am a PC tech.

i can feel people approaching my house, when i show up unexpectedly at a friend's house i almost always get "i was just thinking about you!!!" or "you're just the man i wanted to see!!!" i also have developed a keen sense of knowing when law-enforcement is around. i call it "spidey sense", i am aware of danger or an impending dangerous situation or when something is about to happen. it's like the whole world stops, i get a flash of something unrecognizable and a sense of knowing "something is about to happen" and those words just come out without me even realizing i said them. i call it "a glitch in the matrix".

i have a very strong connection to nature and animals, most domesticated animals i can control with thought - other animals seem to be very interested in me. my dog knows when i am in the area, she will whine incessantly for about 5-10 minutes before i actually walk in the door - not the first dog to do it either.

when someone wrongs me or even attempts to then something bad happens to them that was 10x worse than what they did or were gonna do to me. eventually someone told me "messing with u is like messing with karma bro!!!"

for awhile i just thought i was weird, i have even had people tell me i am different, weird, strange, unique, not human - now i am coming to grips with this heightened sense of awareness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join