It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

welcome to a space traveler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
May 25 2007, I woke up from this dream feeling rejuvenated somewhat but it did feel good having this dream on my mind to say the least. I dreamt that I won a lottery and the prize was to go into outerspace along with others including some possibly experimental animals. How I entered this lottery I don’t know but my name was chosen.
I find myself arriving at a quaint little old village like maybe in France or Italy and the buildings are old with cobblestone streets and no vehicles anywhere. The buildings seem to be all whitewashed with store front glass in all of them up and down the street.
I go into the first store and the store keeper speaks no English but I show him the lottery ticket and he gets excited, then he runs out into the street and shouts out and at least 6 locals come running with excitement in their faces.
The next thing I know is that I am being led down the street by these towns people in some sort of parade but with no musical instruments and all together going towards a tall building at the end of the street everyone in a cheerful excited mood.
I notice a very light grey cat on the side of the street following the procession. I stop and pick up this cat, very friendly and this store keeper looks at the cat and says the cat is also going into space, so I carry the cat in my arms and into the building at the end of the street.
The cat jumps out of my arms and runs into some sort of cubicle just inside this building and a big dog runs after the cat, I quickly locate the cat and pick it up again and then a white lab coated woman takes the cat from me and smiles and says the cat and dog are also going and she carries the cat away to go to its holding container. I next see myself in a space suit like a NASA suit but without the helmet.
Another person is standing beside me dressed also in a suit says to me that our pilot is still with the president or mayor of the town but he will be joining us shortly, everyone around me is happy and feeled with excitement, then I wake up. Anyone care to comment

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
sounds like a good dream.

my interpretation would be "new horizons". The new place, the people the space trip.... You're about to venture into a new, exciting, fulfilling time of your life. The cat and the dog.... companions, relatives, a significant other.. you won't be alone through your adventures.

that's my take on it.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Reading your dream filled me with a very joyous feeling - and excitement, too.
I felt like I won the same lottery, too!

So whatever it means, it sure seems wonderful! And probably something we will all be able to enjoy, too!

Thank you for sharing!

new topics

join