It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 0v3rideKewl

Wow. You might have escaped a pretty bad fate. Maybe she wanted to turn you into a vampire, but I think if they do that, that also means they own your, or something. So even if you were immortal, you would have to be her slave.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I dont think Ive ever met a blood sucking vampire, or one who can shapeshift. But I have encountered someone who I think is a psychic vampire, and the experience was pretty freaky for me.

So this was back in around 2007. I had to get a copy of my birth certificate for something I was doing, so I had to go to the country records office. Like usual, the burocrats gave me the run around, and I had to go to a different building downtown to fill out some forms. So I went there, and it was up a few floors so I took the elevator. The elevator went up a few floors and emptied, then went up a floor, and a lady got on. So we're standing in the elevator. She looks like a normal lady, nothing unusual about her. Didn't look like she worked there, but was very sensibly dressed. Nothing strange. She turned and looked at me, and wanted to know what floor I was going to. That part wasnt weird. I told her. It was while she was looking at me, I felt this heavy downward push inside of me, like I was being crushed or squeezed alive and pushed to the floor. I didn't collapse, but felt like I might. And the whole time she looked at me, I felt crazy fear and just wanted to run and hide, but I couldnt really move. I felt like I wanted to throw up. There was nothing weird or abnormal about her face, she wasnt a black eyed kid, and I dont think she was alien, she looked really normal. Her face was very vague and normal, and was easy to forget, but that feeling while she stared at me wasnt. Then the elevator stopped and she got off, and as she left, she just said "thank you" and walked out. And then the door closed, and I continued up, and felt like I wanted to throw up. I also felt extremely tired and ached, and really just wanted to go home and sleep. Which after I grabbed the paperwork I needed to fill out, I didnt, and just went home, and spent the rest of the day sleeping. I eventually went back to finish filing and got my birth certificate, and thankfully never saw that weird lady again, but really felt sick, like I had the flu, for a couple of days, and missed some classes too. It went away, but it still freaked me out. I talked to one of my friends about it, and he thinks I ran into a psychic vampire.

<< 43  44  45   >>

join