It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAZY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What do you think about this guy? good actor? I hope so!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
...your link is not happening.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i believe this was already discussed..?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
im new to this how do i get the youtube video number?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yes this has been discussed in detail here already. Do you really think the guy was crazy? I don't and actually it makes me think about Dark4kn1ght here on ats. I wonder if we should all head for the hills???Seek out higher elevation/ground with deep deep cave systems and lodes of fresh water.

Scary, I was listening to Art the night this happened and it freaked me out then. Art has had several people call in supposedly from area 51 to tell the general public about the sinister plans being created for humanity in the future. Many calls from workers that have seen and heard much about aliens and much more. All you can do is live your life consciously and with as much heart as possible to create a balance in the bigger picture, and then hope that through the hundredth monkey syndrome, you will be the monkey that pushes it all to the side of good and of the light.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is just my opinion, but I think this episode of Art Bell, along with many others, are considered entertainment, and done with a "War of the Worlds" slant to it.
I think the guy who called in that night, was a good actor, just listening to him was jarring! But as others have said, if I thought the goverment was after me, I wouldnt go to the Art Bell show. Id go somewhere that had clout. Also, I think someone said he later said he made it up, but then the talk about "Ph the government got to you, huh?" began and the wheel spins again.
If I may say so, it seems like the "script" was written by the same guy who came up with the one for the Pilot who flew over Area 51 and was then shot down. The both end abruptly, with the caller meeting his alleged demise at the hands of the government supposedly, or at least we are left
Its not really BUSTED , or exposed, but I think its just for entertainment.
Other probably disagree, and think this is very real, and good for them.
But to me? Its just fun.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi,I remember hearing this broadcast a few months ago and was shocked (satellite transmission gone down,off the air etc),but later on I stumbled across another broadcast of the same guy(or was it )phone back in and confirm to Art Bell he was hoaxing!!!

[edit on 10-12-2007 by defcon2]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The same guy called a year after that, explaining that it was all a joke made by him.

Exactly the same voice. He even repeated the acting, and was exactly 100%.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As said upper, the guy called one year later for say it was a hoax, he did the same voice and all, u can find the sound file on ATS there few thread about this event, go to my profile and check my post there is some on those threads.
But what is still strange it's why the saletite loose transmission in a way that never happen before at this exact moment, i like to think the guy was true in his joke and "they" heard him and then cut the transmission. Remember that this happens before 9.11. but it's just what i think, maybe i'm a bit too much paranoid

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by danieljacob28

Hi,When in You Tube,In the top right of the page of the video your watching,you shoud see "About this Video" underneath this it should say "more" underlined,click on this and you should see some details one of which is "URL=youtube.com/watch this video="or somthing of that nature,the numbers and letters after the "=" is the video number which will look something like 5RU578
hope this helps!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
heres a loop

what if it was real

then a year later the government made the guy call back and say it was a hoax? threaten anyone with a prison term or death and they will do or say anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

Thats where my thoughts went ghostryder. maybe it was real and instead of knockin the guy off they had him claim hoax first.... If the govt, would have came out and said its fake, well instantly we would know it had some credibility, but to have the caller claim he faked.... who argues with that????

For the record whether real or not, he was pretty convincing.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Do you really think that area51 employe could call art bell show, tell him the truth, and what a truth, but his superiors of the area51 caught him and tell him "no no dude, you don't have the right to say that, so please call one year later and tell them it was haox", i'm sorry but ARE YOU KIDDING? Do you really think they would let him alive after that, especially in the area 51?

You really should listen the sound file when he called back.

But as i said before, the possibilitie is he was true in what he said, maybe they thought it was really one of their employe who was on the phone and then cut the transmission.

More i think about that and more my view on this event is it was one of the better hoax never done, he is a very good actor, no more no less.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Do you really think that area51 employe could call art bell show, tell him the truth, and what a truth, but his superiors of the area51 caught him and tell him "no no dude, you don't have the right to say that, so please call one year later and tell them it was haox", i'm sorry but ARE YOU KIDDING? Do you really think they would let him alive after that, especially in the area 51?

You really should listen the sound file when he called back.

But as i said before, the possibilitie is he was true in what he said, maybe they thought it was really one of their employe who was on the phone and then cut the transmission.

More i think about that and more my view on this event is it was one of the better hoax never done, he is a very good actor, no more no less.

by killing him it would give credibility. but by making him call back a year later explaining it was a hoax and nothing more it throws it our the window. but why call back a year later and say it was a hoax?

top topics

join