It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please need dream analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I find myself in what appears to be an electronics experimental prototype development laboratory in some sort of office building. This laboratory has 2 floors and it seems that all of the door entrances have been closed up or this is what I am lead to believe. I have been called into this operation because of my expertise in some sort of experimental prototyping that is taking place. A certain woman engineer or technician wearing a light blue lab coat is having problems with getting a special system to operate and so I was called in to investigate the matter. I am met at the main door entrance and guided by her male boss dressed in a white lab coat at the ground floor of the laboratory and I am to follow him into the lab but the front door to the lab is blocked by so much electronics equipment that we can not enter; we also try the upstairs entrance, but the same problem. We go back downstairs and find a very high window that opens into the lab but you must climb onto a desk to try and squeeze your way into the lab and I help the boss, moving the desk and attempt to lift him to the high window, then I come up with the idea that you can also enter in the upstairs window on second floor as well, because the upstairs door to the lab is also blocked. Both floors have desks that you can stand on to squeeze through the windows but down stairs the boss and I had to move the very low desk and so I attempted upstairs because the desk was very high and already under the window. So the boss squeezes into the downstairs window and I squeeze into the upstairs window to enter the laboratory, all the while we are talking or shouting to each other from the both floors of getting in the lab this way and I think we do it in this manner just to find that at least one of us succeeds into the laboratory.

I enter into the upstairs window and look out at the entire laboratory which seems to be all open with balconies over top of the downstairs lab stations and take notice of a very big closed glass container with what seems to be containing graphite shavings or dust in the bottom and sides of this glass bowl, there is a tube or pipe at the top feeding this glass bowl of dry matter and some sort of ciphen with a high voltage electrode built into it at the bottom of this glass bowl. I go downstairs to join the boss and this woman to investigate the problem and find myself standing in front of what seems to be a high voltage driven electronics system. The woman attempts to operate the system but there is no success and so I move her aside and use my hands to find the problem with either in the high voltage electrodes or the feeder connections throughout the system. I examine the schematics and find all was built accordingly but still no working. I run my hands along the exterior chassis holding the high voltage electronics box and find the chassis is loose from the rest of the rack of equipment and I show them by wiggling it and I explain that this could cause a poor grounding for such a high voltage system which in turn shuts down the system before the operation even begins. The boss and this woman tell me this is not the problem when at that moment I push the on button and bam the system operates and all of us look up into the upstairs area at the glass tube located just above us, that’s connected to this system, nothing appears but the same dry graphite inside the glass bowl.

The next scene I find myself back on second floor looking at the glass bowl when all of a sudden the woman screams and all attention is on the boss laying face down spread out on this active electrode system. It seems the boss was bending over to look at the system and accidentally hit the power button in the process, which caused him to fall onto the system. The boss was alive and unhurt but forced to stay motionless to avoid getting out of the force field that was being generated all around this system. I run down stairs to shut the system off and all the while I take notice of maybe there could be something inside the glass bowl but still nothing appears, the dream is over and I wake up

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm basing my reply on the guess that you do work in the electronics business as your dream shows.
Perhaps so much electronic gear being in the dream and blocking the doors represent your feelings of never getting caught up and always something else keeping you from finishing your work.
Overall I'm saying that the dream shows that you are searching for something (represented by the object in the glass) that can help you either get out on your own or to find some arrangements at work to leave you alone to get the work done. The dream is showing that you know more about how things work than the woman and the boss so they are just in your way.
I'm no expert in dreams or such, it's just my feelings at to what it's all about.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Thanks Sanity Lost for your logical answer to an illogical dream, you make sense and yes your explanations for me and what was going on at that time were true, timeline was April 15 of this year. gwhint

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
moving your thread to Dreams and Predictions Forum....

my take on your dream, you want something badly but feel it's unattainable. Attaining it probably won't happen in the conventional sense and you'll have to be more creative in figuring out how you can achieve or get what it is that you desire.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Thanks Worldwatcher Moderator for your upfront answer and I am really glad to have started posting on ATS, it makes me feel good all over and shortly after this dream I did something drastic in my life in hopes of a new adventure or to get back to a normal life, I left Egypt and possibly for good after all my years, but as we all know never say never, right. gwhint

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm glad I could point this out to you. It's not every day that I'm so logical.
Perhaps you will soon find out what the anwers in the glass bowel will be for you. Have you thought of this already and looked into plans to free yourself from this current situation?

top topics

join