It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Friday Thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This thread is for all the loosers like me that are sitting on a line waiting for their precious BF item!

Guess what!? Last year I pretty much got everything I desire but since my wife wanted a new laptop, guess who's doing the line at freaking 20 degrees cold! THIS GUY!

So once again I'm stick in a BF line anyone else feels like to poke fun at me while a get hypothermia?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I thought I didn't have a life, but I just got here one hour before the store opens and there is like 200 people in line!

If I don't have a life? What does this cats have?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I just found out that I'm the only drunk in the line! Everyone is looking at me bad for being drunk at Thanksgivining!

Dude they making a freaking line, what's up with hanging out with the family? This is what is wrong with America!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well after almost loose my limbs due to frostbite, I did not got what I wanted, I'm a looser!

If anyone had better luck in they black Friday shopping just post here and rub it in my face

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
lol ohh so harsh, Go get a hot drink and a hot bath

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Any day that is, seemingly, dedicated to "shopping" is aptly named Black Friday. I cannot imagine a worse way to spend a morning, much less a day, than by going to crowded malls to...shop.

Personally, I do much of my shopping "on line". I primarily shop for books to give to family and friends. Certainly, there are a few items that I do purchase from stores but I certainly do not go to malls. Instead, I frequent small independent shops. Typically I can find unique items to give as gift while supporting businesses that are not part of some chain or international conglomerate.

top topics

join