It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalyptic Nightmare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I had this nightmarish dream this morning that possibly deals with apocalyptic events. I don’t know if it’s a big deal because I saw it on a television with some 2 unknown ladies in my dream. But what I first heard on the TV was a man’s voice saying, “What if the world was invaded by demons and they inhabited human bodies.” When I looked at the TV it started to become blurry. I could make out an Earth viewed from orbit and demons (evil spirits) literally flying into the atmosphere. In addition, there seemed to be a reddish glare while it happened. I then looked at the lady that was sitting on a couch closest to where I was standing and started to laugh sarcastically. And then I woke up and heard a screeching sound and was scared to death.

I don’t watch a lot of scary movies and I’m only 18, so I don’t drink or smoke. Can anyone interpret this?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You seek a romantic entanglement, my guess is that you knew at least one of these women. The presence of two suggests to me that you desire a more sensual relationship, as opposed to a more conventional sort.

The news report, and your reaction to it suggest to me that you have a fear of your own ability to perform in a high-stress situation. Your fear leads to insecurity about the opposite sex. It's completely normal.

Just my .02

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Your dream is also a simple version of the battle of Armageddon, where hidden forces inhabit the world at large and cause the rise of evil. Nothing to be concerned with if you try to seek a pure heart though.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well I basically told you every detail that I saw and remembered. I didn't know any of the 2 ladies. I have absolutely no idea where it took place. Furthermore, I don't know if it deals with love or not. However, what I do know is that the thing on the TV might've been a movie, but in my dream. I don't know for sure, because I have never seen a movie or commercial like that before.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This probably is one of those prophetic dreams that is bound to come true if Fred Thompson is elected to the highest office in the land.

or as Bob Dylan said...

"Them old dreams is only in your head"

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sounds like the movie Dawn of the Dead

top topics

join