It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Stop Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Is there anyway to stop being abducted? Thankfully, I've never dealt with this; but should I ever, what can I do to stop the abductions?

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I suggest you stock up on tin-foil. It's a know fact that aliens can't control your mind if you're wearing a tin-foil hat. I believe I read about this in a highly credible scientific journal. This is serious business. Perhaps you could create a replica of Magneto's helmet. It was used to shield his mind from manipulation. If Magneto's helmet could stop Professor X then it would surely stop an alien.

It would also be wise to keep a loaded firearm under your bed. If it moves then you should shoot first and ask questions later.

I've also heard that aliens are afraid of water. Tomorrow you should go out and invest in a water bed and a dagger. If you suspect you're about to be abducted then you use the dagger to stab the water bed. That'll send those gray bastards back to whatever planet they came from.

I suggest you carry around an air horn with you at all times. Aliens don't like loud noises. It would also help if you flailed your arms about and made funny noises.

Aliens are also afraid of cats. It would be wise to adopt a few cats.

Think happy thoughts. i.e. not being abducted

Hrmm... That's all for now.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

I really don't think this is something you need to worry about.

However, for anyone interested I thought I'd post a summary of some of the relevant books and websites I've read in relation to stopping or preventing alien abduction experiences.

Discussions that I've read range from the comments on the use of medication and/or psychiatric treatment, to a wide range of other techniques. Such other techniques include physical struggle or mental struggle with the "abductors", faith, visualisation techniques, the use of "repellents" (including iron objects, small electrical applicances and herbs) to the use of recording devices/sensors.

I've outlined below the main sources of discussion of other methods that I'm aware of.

The most comprehensive collection of relevant discussions that I've read so far is in Ann Druffel's book "How to defend your against alien abductions" (1998). See the reviews of that book on Amazon at:
www.amazon.com...

It is worth noting that Ann Druffel has summarised her views in:

(a) "The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters" (2001)(edited by Ronald Story) at pages 491-493 (in an entry entitled "resistance techniques against alien abduction") of the New American Library softcover edition, at pages 480-481 of the pdf edition (with the same page numbering in the Microsoft Word edition).

(b) in "The Mammoth Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters" (2001) (edited by Ronald Story) at pages 591-592 (in an entry entitled "resistance techniques against alien abduction") of the Robinson softcover edition.

Another book which discusses surviving alien abductions (but generally by discussing how to adopt a positive attitude, rather than preventing the experiences) is Michelle LaVigne's "The Alien Abduction Survival Guide" (1995). See reviews on Amazon at:
www.amazon.com...

Other discussions in books that I've noted include:
(a) David Coomer in his "The UFO Investigator's Guide" (1999) at pages 52-53 (in Chapter 4) of the Blandford softback edition.

(b) Charles F Emmons in his "At The Threshold: UFOs, Science and the New Age" (1997) at pages 178-179 (in Chapter 9) of the Wild Flower Press softcover edition.

Material currently on the Internet on this subject appears to be relatively limited. I think the most substantive discussions I've seen of different techniques is at the website below (which, as the author of that website acknowledges) is largely based on the book by Ann Druffel mentioned above:
www.abductions-alien.org...

For one particular viewpoint and item, see:
www.stopabductions.com...

For a comment expressing doubt about claims made for some prevention techniques, see:
www.ufoabduction.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Isaac,
Even though I'm not an abductee/contactee myself, I've always been interested in this. At present I have no need for this stuff, but for some reason I'm just interested in this topic. I hope I'm not cursing myself, with this, lol.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

top topics

join