It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists controlled of history?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
First of all i'm not sure if this is in the right place so move it if you must
Anyway, i'm sure all of you are aware of the significance of the number 666, and i understand that theres a lot of numerology connected to this number connecting it with events such as disasters and assasinations and lots of people thought it was the work of the devil.
But i heard on TV that some time ago archeologists uncovered the original book of [i am not sure which book the number is in, i think revalations] and that it reveled that the real number of the beast is 626 or 616 i'm not sure which; they reconed that whoever copied the original text mis translated or thought that the illitaration sounded cool or something

but, if all of these events that surround our history are connected to the number 666, the supposed number of the beast does that mean that it wasn't the devil, but someone else like maybe a satanist cult. Lots of people think that the illuminati have satanist links and they sound like the kind of people that like controlling history!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's supposed to be 'our history' i know you can edit but i don't know how
can someone tell me

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There are many theories of the illuminati's religion. Some think they are druids, others think they worship the sun.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Satanism isn't as bad as you believe. It's not about evil or even wanting to go to hell (who would). It's just an opposite to religions with mindless stupidity and extremeism. Yet is considered to be itself as extreme because it opposes traditionalness, such as:

Being punished by god for wrong doing down to the 4-5th and fifth generations of your children - Christianity (from Genesis)

Not being able to go the toilet - Christianity

I'm not good for flaws in other religions though. Nor have I obviously listed ALL the flawso f christianity.

new topics

top topics

join