It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOOOOOOOOO close to disclosure????? Pres carter talks of ufo experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hmmm i have had a thought. With all the tension in Russia right now what with Bush wanting to place a defense shield in Poland, what if Putin had knowledge of UFo's. He could hold those in the know ovetr the barrel. He could say you want a defense base? Fine i'll do a worldwide disclourse of the existance of UFO's at the next UN Meeting or somethign simmilar. Not implausible dont you think?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think we may be close to disclosure. Perhaps ATS should hold a big event where we will get all the members we can to the entrance of Area 51 with some press and see how the guards react, see if anything they do will get it on mainstream :p

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
yeah. go ahead and march yourself up to area 51 with the press. this will result in one of two things. Either your immediate arrest for not heeding their warning to leave the site due to trespassing on government property, OR your sudden and mysterious disappearance of which the military has no knowledge of.

Ok people. Lets suppose that one of you personally found conclusive without a doubt evidence of an alien bieng. So now, you know for a FACT that aliens exist. What do you do now? For one, would the public even believe you? Probably not. They'd all think you're cooky. And two, what makes you think the government wouldn't like to close your mouth. Its been done before. People are killed all the time to silence information. I can give you numerous examples off the top of my head. Malcom X, Tupac Shakur, M.K. Jessup, Gary Webb, Huey Newton, JFK...#. There's alot of em. My point is, even if you knew for certain what the governement was doing about UFO's, what are you gonna do about it?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join