It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush protected by psychics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'd love to hear why you think they're relevant if you know nothing about them

The relevancy is referring to the verses in Revelations.

You have miscontrued what I wrote. Then if you still have a question, quote and post.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
from the little time ive studied tibetan buddhism i've learned of such things as thoughtforms,or tulpas as the tibetans call them.perhaps you should warn your friend on that psi website eventually a day will come when the tulpa wishes to be free & do its own thing.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's an interesting topic added to the more boring psychic spying/ remote viewing claims. I have my doubts they're creating these (angelic) energies and adding someone else's personality. Not that it couldn't be done with the right superior technology, but why some common "Joe the psionic" or whatever?

As someone said; it would make an interesting addition to a show like Stargate Atlantis if it hasn't ben done already. Who knows, maybe they get their ideas from reading sites like this one anyway.

My own bizarre memory of some upgraded type of PSI remote viewing work involved a device given to me that allegedly boosted a persons psychic abilities to the point of even remote controlling others. It's my understanding these people have also been known as watchers.

Some mediums or psychics with alleged gifts are probably created in some type of illusion by these watchers or whomever. I have my doubts anyone like this can really be trusted 100% with "psychic" information.

Even Joe McMoneagle, supposedly the best in the remote vewing field, only has a 50% success rate. (whatever that really means)

George Bush apparently hasn't extended his psychics abilites to a more sucessful two terms. Unless of course chaos was their plan all along.

<< 1   >>

join