It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBB/NWO - How can they make it happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I understand that there's already threads about Project Blue Beam, and different threads discussing how NWO will be accomplished. I have 2 specific questions for the theory that PBB will be used to create a New World Order, and I'm interested in hearing theories on all of them.

I've read a lot of the NWO stuff on the boards, and while I think it's an interesting theory, I also think it's impossible to pull off if Project Blue Beam is involved. Here's my reasons.

1. Technology - Because of theories out there like PBB, I understand that technology will most likely play a large part in the events which produce the NWO. However, in today's society, technology also allows people to communicate, and educate themselves like never before. It just seems that in today's day and age, it would be extremely difficult to fake a second coming, or any type event to scaremonger folks into believing that one entity should run the entire planet. The internet is used too vastly for communication, it wouldn't take long to hear that there were different things being displayed to different countries, which would induce skepticism. I personally believe that if this were to happen, sure there would be the sheep who submit and buy into the whole concept of NWO, but it seems there would be many more folks who would likely reject the idea, and question everything. For NWO to be accomplished, it would have to be overwhelming, and I just don't think it can be overwhelming enough with the technology, information and communication avenues available to everyone.

2. Timing - Like I stated before, in today's day and age, there is an overwhelming amount of information and education available to everyone. If NWO were to happen 30 years ago, before the World Wide Web, email, and cable TV in every home, I think the chances of NWO actually being successful would be much better. Now, with more people having college educations, internet and access to information, it just seems like it's going to be tough to pull off. In the 30's, Orson Wells was able to fool a few thousand people into thinking the world was being taken over by alien invaders. How is ANY entity, almost 80 years later, going to convince over 6 billion people worldwide that their God is false, and it's time for a change. It just seems to me like the longer they wait, the harder it will become.

Those are the main problems I see with NWO. And the fact that their going to use some type of global theatrical event, just seems like something out of the movies. And when you see something in the movies, it really never comes to pass here in our world. I joke with people at work about NWO and other things, because I want to believe. I'm intrigued by Armageddon, and NWO, and everything inbetween, but when it comes right down to it, it just seems far fetched.

So for those of you who believe strongly in the possibility of a NWO, and the possibility of PBB being used to accomplish it, please enlighten me on how it's actually possible? How COULD they do it, to pull it off successfully?

new topics

join