It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need tips for my Graphics Parody Blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just got started on a blog page in order to promote my Creative Commons art. If anyone could give me some hints or tips on what could be done better on my blogger page or advice on what any of you have learned on your own blogging experience, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have a look: AZRainman's Abstractions

Feel free to use any of my CC licensed images in your own blog or posts too

If you know of some art or image resources please add a link here:
BTS - Free Art and Graphics Resources: add your links

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The blog looks nice. The most important part is content, content, content. It appears that yours will be full of great content. Your image creations are fantastic!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wow, awesome work! As mentioned, more content is the key. You're doing well soo far

[edit on 16-10-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks dbates and dreamingawake

It seems my biggest thing to master is blog marketing with a minimum of effort. I have seen many that have a great blog, but few know about it. I wish I had more time for PR work, so I was looking for some time efficient tips to increase traffic by those who have had good results. Resorting to the old comment on everything you see and post a link method is not in the cards at this time.

I am using feedburner, I am on most of the feed aggregators, Google and Yahoo have me indexed, so is there something else besides waiting for chickens to hatch? Thanks again.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Love your work. You got mad skills. I'm going to enter the Movie Poster contest, but it'll be hard to top your entries.

new topics

top topics

join