It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prostitute takes kids on the job,snorts coke off her baby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i hope she dies, but thats because i cant think of a greater punishment

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
It's amusing that we have to have a license to drive a car or even to serve alcohol, but to create and raise a human being you need even less qualifications than a dog breeder.

best thing i heard all day. i can think of alot of people who are too irresponsible to raise a baby. also, is it me or that parents devalue the concept of being responsible for a human being. seriously parents dont seem to take issue with the fact that they might be totally unexperienced in raising kids. raising a child requires a non-human because i never heard a person ever say that they were raised right in every sense of the word. because they 'err' like every human. so may be there is no qualification for that cuz no one has the right to say who shouldn't have kids or who should.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What an outrageous story, the mother should have her parental rights severed.
'Having said that, I do have some thoughts..." - Austin Powers

I don't doubt the mother is a dirtball or that her child was seriously endangered and I don't doubt she is a drug addled prostitute. The one detail I am having trouble believing is the physical ability to snort anything off the chest of an infant while breast feeding. Take a play doll and rest it against your chest (obviously under breast tissue) and try to reach the baby doll's chest with your mouth. If properly positioned to nurse pain free, the chest (of the baby) will be facing the mother. How could she get her face down there??

I nursed two children and I know what it feels like to nurse a baby who is positioned wrong. While there are several good positions to nurse, if you are doing it wrong it is very painful. Even if the baby was positioned wrong it would be fairly difficult to reach his/her chest to snort anything off of it.

Sounds like that one detail could have been exagerated somehow...

<< 1   >>

join