It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Fight The UFO/ET Information War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

My uninformed mainstream friends often ask me questions like, "Why are you so interested and involved with UFOs? Even if they are real and extraterrestrial, what is the big deal? We know you are an intelligent guy, why are you wasting your time on this? You could be so much more productive in other areas if you seriously want to help humanity." Sometimes I try to answer, but more often than not I just sigh and let the conversation move on to other subjects of interest.

Others in the field of exopolitics are subject to these same questions from the uninformed and propagandized public and they try their best to answer them as I do. Sometimes we just get so tired of having to do the thinking for other people and having to put up with all the denial and ridicule. We have to keep trying because the future of our humanity and our planet is at stake.

Source: American Chronicle

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Some complimentary information:

Highly credible military witnesses

Please educate yourself about the greatest secret of mankind.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I saw your post about the CIA directors the other day. I found it...interesting to say the least. It's about damned time they came out with this information.

"Sometimes we just get so tired of having to do the thinking for other people". I love this line so much...

Kudos to the finds Copernicus

join