It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism & MMR related?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
But if the MMR vaccine is taken at an age of 15 months, then how would it be even remotely possible to detect autism as early as 6 months?
Ref:Ted talk

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowBase

I wasn't saying that all Autism is stemming from the MMR shot, Of course there are unknown causes.

What the scientist are saying in the post you found, is that they are able to detect Autism as early as 6 months but of course this would not include the Autism that comes after the MMR shot since its given at a later stage in the child's life.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

Oh, my bad. What you're talking about, would that be what's called high-functioning Autism/Aspergers?
I would think it's discovered later due to less contrast at the time when compared to neurotypicals. I've never heard of anyone actually loosing the ability to speak due to autism, any chance you could elaborate? Sounds like an interesting find. It's a mystical "condition", maby your on to something. Who knows. But I have my doubt due to the reason behind Autism is not (in my mind at least) loss of intellect but rather loss of focus.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join