It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking gun BBC video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I went through the forums didnt see this posted take a look let me know what you think.
BBC can tell the future

I have been watching there lottery reports very closly perhaps they can tell the future!!!!

www.bbc.co.uk...

4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another.

From the reporter himself!!!!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to email him the google video and post it of I can haha!!

[edit on 24-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
lots of videos posted here. One could spend their entire day looking at them. It would be nice for you to summarize the "smoking gun evidence" to give us some idea what we are clicking on.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Been covered many times, yes, smoking gun, fraid not.

By itself this doesent hold much weight, until we compare it with many of the other anomalies of the day. See the recent thread about the Fire Chief, he decides the building is going to come down and evacuates it. It could easily be a missed communication.

But then we look at the odds... what are the odds of that happening, one in 100? then start stacking the anomalies...

(they first said) it was a cesna that hit...
now the oods just went from 1:100 to 1:10000
the pentagon tape said september 12th when it was released
now its 1:100000
etc etc...

join