It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Access Error

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

access error: -

If you're seeing this error, it means your browser is not sending 'referral' data to our upload management tool.

Allright, I give up. Why am I getting this message when I try to go to the member upload space? I've tried two different browsers, both with their default settings, and both times I got this message.

How do I make a browser send referral data?

Or, rather, is that really the problem, or could maybe the problem be something else entirely and this is the default error message?

If someone knows what's going on here please esplain to me. Also, please to esplain how I can get into the member upload space, step by step, with either firefox or IE, like I'm an effing retart.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You are trying to access the upload center from BTS, for some reason it's only accessible from ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
You are trying to access the upload center from BTS, for some reason it's only accessible from ATS.

Nope, I was trying to access from ATS... however, taking what you said into consideration, I logged out of both BTS and PTS, came back to ATS, and tried again whilst being ONLY logged into ATS.

Guess what?

Same error message.

I think I had this "referral" problem once somewhere else, but since I didn't really care, I didn't look into it. This time however, I care, because I likes the ATS a whole lot and I'd really like to have a super neato backround image.

As an interesting side note, this error message did not appear in the member upload area back when I first joined. But back then I didn't have anything I wanted to upload.

new topics

join