It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all Republicans Gay?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
No, not all repubs.
Actually I would think there are more openly gay libs, the gay repubs keep it hush hush until they are caught.

Out of this bunch, it would probably be safe to assume the repubs are the molestors and the libs are the molested, which would explain why the libs hate the repubs in the first place.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Whenever an incident like the Larry Craig controversy comes up, we hear lots of locker-room-style gay-baiting talk from some left-wingers. Similarly, these same people are prone to race-baiting language when it comes to black republicans, such as a poster who called Condi Rice a "cannibal."

I conclude that some left-wing Democrats, not all, but definitely the partisan haters, are latent bigots. Normally they are restrained by political correctness, but when a target with the 'R' label is available, it all comes tumbling out.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by russell b. garrard
I conclude that some left-wing Democrats, not all, but definitely the partisan haters, are latent bigots. Normally they are restrained by political correctness, but when a target with the 'R' label is available, it all comes tumbling out.

Dude, I am with you. I get so mad. Every time a guy that votes against equal rights tries to pick up a cop, or the leader of the Republican party makes out with an oil gazillionaire our grandchildren each owe $30K to, it's like, like, like....

Democrats suddenly, and for no reason at all, become the "biggest" hypocrites on Earth! You know what I mean Friend?!!?

By the way, this is called "DIPLOMACY."

Maybe some of you tards with a "D" by your name should look it up sometime.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
very, very cute, precious in fact, but missed the mark. If the unleashing of locker-room provoked among lefties by, say a Larry Craig, addressed the hypocrisy angle you would have a point. But it invariably just addresses the queer angle, so you missed.

It is normal for haters to have trouble thinking rationally and logically.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by russell b. garrard
It is normal for haters to have trouble thinking rationally and logically.

Haters of what Russell B. Garrand? Gay Republicans? I admit I'm not thinking rationally or logically. Just Googleliciously Russell B. Garrand, champion of gay pedophilia and bathroom troll Republicans that you are.

And I'm just the dumb straight guy on the Internet you set, er, straight Russell B. Garrand, champion of NAMBLA and gay Republicans and that pedophile Mark Foley that you are!

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Or just the ones that get caught? Just curious.

I know of three more Family Values Republican Congressman you'll hear about soon.

Have fun with that.

All republicans are different. I don't believe we would know whether all of them are homosexuals or heterosexual, unless we actually knew all of them.

[edit on 03/15/2008 by Chad Andrew]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join