It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Comming closer? Or just Halted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'd like to point out some of the recent happenings that may be the cracks in the glass house that is the North American Union(NAU), and how I think they're getting larger.

1) The Failing attempts at using fake racism to force Mexican acceptance, and end Freedom of Speech.

This is one of the most recent apparent uses of forcing the North American Union down us. I think hat this section of the glass house has a big hole, and it's getting bigger.

Don Imus was the most recent victim. Granted his statements were slightly racist, it still is freedom of speech and it's not like we haven't hear "Hoe" on public airlines.
*cough Jerry Springer *cough*
No matter how much you may dislike it, it's still freedom of speech and it's a right to say what you want, even if it's a tad racy. As long as no "bad 7" words were used on the FCC's list. This all failed because Don got a new show and 42 mill.
The even more recent attempt was quickly silenced when it failed. It was the attempt to fire Michael Savage for saying that Mexicans in a hunger strike would starve to death. To be exact:

Then there’s the story of college students who are fasting out here in the Bay Area. They’re illegal aliens and they want green cards simply because they’re students. … I would say, let them fast until they starve to death, then that solves the problem. Because then we won’t have a problem about giving them green cards because they’re illegal aliens; they don’t belong here to begin with. […]

Granted it's slightly racist, it's still the logical conclusion of a hunger strike. The whole point was that their illegals however. It's obvious that with the forceful acceptance of Mexicans needed before a North American Union can form, this little, or should I say large (10-20 million listeners) radio show is certainly causing a chink in the NAU's armour to grow. This, however, failed. The protestors at the radio station were laughable at best, and the lawyer supporting them has an even more laughable record. (encouraging racist protests and moves). This lawyer today had his attempt to shut Savage down in a voting failed miserably. The hole in the Glass house just became a missing wall.

Another would be the attempt to shut down the border fence with saying that wild cats cannot get to water
. Lets just day that failed before it became an idea.

And of course there is the border agents who got 12 years for shooting an illegal drug dealer in butt, who was recently caught bringing drugs in with his vista from the lawyer supporting him. Now that the corruption is becoming seen, the media suddenly has abandoned suppressing the story for supporting it. They apparently want off that sinking ship. This is another hole in the glass house, ohh look, there goes another wall. The border patrols will be free soon enough.

Now comes the realization that terrorists look like Mexicans and can sneak in by speaking Spanish and demanding a vista. This needs no words, just your common sense to know that once we catch an illegal in a truck with bombs coming across the new super highway through the border, that this will be ended too.

I think it's kind of safe to say that the glass house of the North American Union (NAU) is now missing half itself, and it will be a long time before it's rebuilt. Keep an eye out, we need to shoot the trespassers (reconstruction crew) for this house. keep the stones 'a goin'

So anywho, please contribute and post your thoughts and show other things that point to a collapsing glass house of the NAU.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In regards to Don Imus, he just received a settlement of 20 million for being wrongfully fired from his job. Evidently, in his contract with CBS, it stated that they (CBS) wanted him to be "contraversal and provacative", which he was. So they essentially fired him for doing exactly what they asked of him.
ka-ching!

The north american union also goes under a more casual name now. It's also called the "security and prosperity partnership" or SPP if you like. And, it's not done yet brother, there is more talks between Bush, Harper and Calderon in Montebello, Quebec Aug, 19-21 of this year...like, next week!

mostlywater.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't quite get how they use racism to force acceptance of the Mexicans. Do you mean that the racists are not allowing the acceptance of the Mexicans and that is what is stopping the NAU?
Also, what is a vista? Do you mean visa?
Border agents got 12 years for shooting a drug dealer in the butt? Seems like a long time to me.
Personally, I don't much care for the NAU, nor NAFTA, for that matter. NAFTA cost me my high paying manufacturing job, with a company that had been operating in my town for 100 years. Thanks NAFTA, way to make things better and more prosperous for everyone!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks for corrections, but they did get 12 years comte.

new topics

top topics

join