It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or Fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i found this video on youtube and i thought i would put it on here for you to see.

www.youtube.com...

i think its a fake it reminds me an awful lot like the haiti video, and i thinks its a bit to convenient that it flys right over the camera.

ooo and BTW can anyone tell me what the reporter is saying?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
looks like a pretty terrible fake to me

these hoaxes are getting to be a bit ridiculous

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
if it were real i'm quite sure it would have been all over the media. think of all the attention the o'hare incident got and we didn't even have any good pictures. this video was added to youtube almost a month ago.

as far as evidence in the video? the perspective on the object while it approaches is a little off for the supposed altitude. it seems to be lower than the rooftops. the only evidence that would make you think otherwise is the shadowing on it as it passes overhead.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Looks to me like it was probably made using the same software as the Haiti Hoax (Vue6). I really doubt it's authenticity.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Good chance thats a beta test for something. All these rendered types of vidoes comming out lately. I personaly think its just more smoke and mirrors. To many people out there with creative minds just looking to impress others with their handy work, to find better jobs ect..

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
almost looks like a fuller version of a MTV ad .. all their commercials look very odd and subliminal(IMHO.)

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
That video has been around for a long time.

It isn't something new, it is an old CGI UFO video that was never intended as a hoax, just a representation of the creator's skills. So said the original creator when it first came up.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
think of all the attention the o'hare incident got and we didn't even have any good pictures.

And the reason O'Hare received so much attention? Because several credible, professional witnesses reported seeing the UFO. This is something completely lacking in all these anonymously posted videos and photos.

If the person supplying the images cannot be identified, there is zero credibility. We all know that anything can be created digitally that looks like the "real thing", so that angle is completely pointless to pursue.

The only thing we only have left is the reliability of the person supplying these images. If that can't be ascertained, there's not much point in looking any further, is there?

[edit on 15-8-2007 by lotusland]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I may be in the minority, but I like some of these well done CGI fakes. I saw a clearer version of this one without the guy yammering on the sound track, and it made a cool sound as it passed overhead.

Since it's not going away, there's no use in lamenting the confusion CGI brings to the subject of UFOs. It would be nice, however, if the creators identified them as such. Since most don't, however, it just forces us to be more critical and demanding in analyzing evidence.

new topics

top topics

join