It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News/CNN Sold Us Out & Destroyed The Evidence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There is a two part video on YouTube that clearly illustrates the fact that FOX News replaced their stock footage from 9/11. This is clearly a sign of a large cover-up.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

Comments.......questions? I welcome any and all of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Comment...

Faux News is a pathetic joke of a media outlet. However...they were not involved in any "cover up" or Conspiracy that does not even exist.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Then I advice you to at last view the last minutes of the second video, with the out of sync "Jim" and "Bob" helicopters showing up at different times and positions in the original 9/11 Fox footage, contrary to the fake "archived 9/11" Fox footage.

As I said before, During 9/11 and the week after, I recall seeing a president who acted in total contradiction to a real president, even so far, that I seriously questioned the legitimacy of this man. I really thought he was replaced by a perfect lookalike.
He couldn't however remember more than one liners for his public appearances, and repeated ad nauseam the words "make no mistake about it, blah blah blah" in such a sticky manner, that I got the impression that he was signalling someone in the Russian, Chinese, Israeli or otherwise unknown governments to stay calm and stay away of the doomsday knobs.

Then at his first address to Congress and Senate a week later, he suddenly was able again to speak out his whole speech without hesitating and any of his known hick ups and speaking disorders.

That's why I am interested in the remark of one of the first posters, about Webster Tarpley's book that mentioned we were at the brink of nuclear warfare on 9/11.

I would really like to learn more about his ideas laid out in that book.

Btw, there are 4 other interesting videos posted by the same person who posted the 2 other above videos :

911 Taboo Pt.1
09:38 From: warriorlight05
youtube.com...

The other 3 are to be found in the same window.

It seems more and more that a lot of the so-called No-Plane evidence is based on (in fact) faked 9/11 footage, presumably "honestly archived" by several, if not all major networks.

And that is causing all those stubborn reactions from perfectly sane persons who got convinced that we were offered fake planes on television at 9/11.

But in fact we are confronted with blatantly fraudulent and doctored "video archives" instead of historically correct footage from the day of 9/11.

Would like to hear if no-planers can follow this reasoning, or refute my argument.
If refuted, in an incontrovertible manner, we should pay more attention to these mass-media trickeries than before, and ask for original footage from that day, hopefully recorded by concerned citizens on that day.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Don't know where to start with you.

First the Terrorists on the plane were not involved in any so called coverup cause they all perished in the attacks. Go ahead and show me the links of the "but their still alive", those have been debunked and explained.

As for the Money missing from the Pentagon, I suggest you ask the previous Adminstration where it went, as the money went MIA (missing in accounting) during their watch.

My point still stands, they timing of the flights that day were predicated on the lack of passengers on the planes.

You keep believing though.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Go ahead and show me the links of the "but their still alive", those have been debunked and explained.

If you could give a quick overview of how these "reports" were debunked and explained, please do. In you own words would be fine with me. And also a reason why you believe this to be the case. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

In an effort to make this clearer, we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words "A man called Waleed Al Shehri..." to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time.

We recently asked the FBI for a statement, and this is, as things stand, the closest thing we have to a definitive view: The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Also, the 9/11 investigation was thoroughly reviewed by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the House and Senate Joint Inquiry. Neither of these reviews ever raised the issue of doubt about the identity of the nineteen hijackers.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No Thanks, do you own searching. Look at both side's arguements and then make your own judgement.

Thank you Captain for providing a starting point for them.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Here is some more information:

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens...

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Thanks for the links Captain. So the FBI is "confident" it "positively" identified all but one hijacker in the 48 hours after 911. And the majority were Saudi citizens (15). Then the retaliation was directed at third world countries where none of the hijackers were from.

Have I got it right here?

Also Pavil I only asked for your opinion about why you believe all the hijackers were positively identified, sorry if it seemed like I was asking you to do research for me, I wasn't.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes you got it right. As did the FBI. You want a debate about the war? Your preaching to the choir.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Are you anti Ron Paul? Or is that signature just a joke? From what I understand he wants to restore the Constitution and eliminate the Federal Reserve and IRS. Are you against this or just his wacko supporters?

Also, on topic just for a second, do you think any of the archival footage has been changed or doctored for any reason?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

You obviously don't know where to start with me, since you didn't address the topic at all. There is no question that FOX News replaced their stock footage.... the real question is what do they have to hide? If you've read the OP then you know full well the answer to that question.

I don't have a damn thing to gain by participating in this thread. I consider this my civic duty, thus I am donating my services to a worthy cause. Can all of you truthfully say the same?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I keep looking, but not finding the footage I'm after either (related to the Pentagon).

I've still yet to find the footage I saw that day that clearly reported an explosion, followed by a correction to aircraft impact, all the while showing footage of smoke billowing out of a couple of windows. It then broke off for several minutes, then it showed the building again, but this time with the front damaged, but not collapsed (at that point).

At the time of the report of the explosion then aircraft impact, the building looked intact. I remember this because I said to my friend whom I was with at the time, that the building didn't look at all like it had been hit by an aircraft. I kept saying "where? where?", then the footage broke off for several minutes. That is also missing.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Excellent points mirageofdeceit. Somebody out there somewhere has the original footage on tape. Raising awareness through threads such as this might just shake something loose one of these days.

I am still holding out hope that the real 9/11 terrorists will be revealed once and for all. The only problem: They're still in power and may never relinquish it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Not wanting to be outdone, another student aviator phenom was getting ready to strut his stuff above the D.C. skies. Having seen his old buddy Donald Rumsfeld on CNN while getting hammered at a gentleman's mosque a day earlier, he knew that the D.O.D. had misplaced two trillion dollars. While eating his last pickled egg and chugging a 40 ounce Old English, he whipped out his Rand & McNally map of the Pentagon and quickly located the accounting department. Realizing that his angle of approach was not the most ideal, he yanked her down into a 270 degree dive and starting whistling the theme to Top Gun. Skimming microns above the freshly cut Pentalawn, he flicked his passport towards the admiring crowd as his fireball cooked Rummy's books and penetrated three flimsy walls of the Pentacon.

Those terrorists generously gave up their lives for the good of the military industrial complex

Best response to a 911 debunker ever. STARED and bookmarked that should I ever need I can use it in part. If that is OK with you.

As for footage... Someone will have it they just have to post it.... There was alot of TV fakery on 911 and this whole thread talking of the anomalies should make my point.

I have or rather had my own copy of 911. My brother in law pushed record on the vcr that day. I made a copy of the tape on VHS and I also had it converted onto DVD...Still have the tape but I loaned the DVD to Ron Avery and he has yet to remember to bring it back to the silver eagle so I could get it back. That guy I swear... One of these days I am gonna get back my DVD from him...

POINT IS!!! I can not be the only one. Who else here has recordings of that day? If you have it on DVD format why haven't you uploaded it on to youtube or live leak? I should of done it before I loaned it out but shoulda woulda coulda aint getting nothing done.. But what about you?

Does NOBODY else have an original copy of 911 from 8:30 to 9:30 they recorded themselves that they can upload for Haveseen4myself???!?!?!

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hi and thanks for your support titorite, and I'm hopeful that you find those tapes! Feel free to use anything I've posted in this thread as you wish.

I've been taking a break for a while but I'm ready for another go at it. Ed Littlefox, if you're still lurking.... thank you for your contributions to this thread and the pursuit of the truth. To be honest, at first I was a little thrown off by the fox in your name.
I'm sure you understand. Your posts have been very informative and I'm very grateful for you participation. The same goes for jprophet420, infinteoreilly, et al.

The videos that Labtop brought to the table are very interesting.

911 Taboo Part 1
911 Taboo Part 2
911 Taboo Part 3
911 Taboo Part 4

The evidence continues to mount......

[edit on 7/10/08 by HaveSeen4Myself]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join