It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow death of a super power

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A lot of people want to Isolate the USA in the current financial crisis but the truth is that it is GLOBAL. The US economy is not the issue anymore...its the WORLD economy. If the US crashes it will drag the entire globe with it. Its not the 1930's anymore. Reuters article from earlier this week said the current financial crisis will either be a somewhat localized short -ived phenomenon, or the entire world financial system could come crashing down like a house of cards.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover.

Oh can that crap will ya I am so GD sick and tired of that right wing bull hooey. It is idiotic and just plain stupid and wrong.

Just because we disagree with bush minor does not mean defacto we hate America or want us to fail or any of that right wing talk radio cow manure.

Your location in the twilight zone is just about right.

Your attitude just proves my point, the truth hurts huh? You know its true, when the US fails it means that the Bush Admin Fails and people everywhere would love to see that happened regardless of the cost.
I understand your limited vocabulary prevents you from holding a normal conversation but im sure there is something that you could contribute without resorting to personal attacks.

[edit on 8/12/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am a liberal and I tend to vote Democratic. I love my country and I served her honorably thank you very much and have no desire to see her fail. Just because I do not agree with the bush administration and their policies does not mean I wish this nation ill, or that somehow I hate it. Far from it and from all the other liberals and Democrats that I personally know, that holds true for them as well.

To claim otherwise is slander and a lie and deeply insulting.

Conservatives and Republicans have no monopoly on patriotism or love of country.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am not a republican nor am I a democrat. I dont approve of the way this country is being ran and the republican sock puppets on the radio merely provide me with entertainment instead of information.
I absolutely believe that these guys, like Sean Hannity, are bucking for some type of position within the administration, like propaganda secretary lol.
Anyway, there are no partys out there that I would even consider aligning myself with. I suppose that a new one needs to be created for like minded people but thats been done before and they never last very long because they arent taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The financial squeeze is on and an article I read recently about the chinese 'easily sinking' a US supercarrier makes me think that the time is drawing close for the real super power to show its teeth.

Daily Mail Article

Ok the chinese say it was coincidence however the point is well made I hope you agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join