It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychokinetic Energy Generation and Development

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is something I have been wondering about and I figured there may be some people in the ATS community with backgrounds in Parapsychology.

From what I have read primarily from Dean Radin, PEAR Research, and military research into PK, everyone has Psychokinetic Potential and it works often unconsciouly from external stresses. From a military standpoint I have read and experienced first hand where it produces a Gremlin Effect especially in aircraft flown by stressed out pilots. It is similar to the Pauli Effect named after Austrian Theroretical Physicist Wolfgang Pauli.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.psychovision.ch...

It appears that under stress humans can generate Psychokinetic Energy. Other Researchers have concluded that when large portions of the Species are under stress it can even lead to the Psychokinetic manifestation of Thought Forms.

stinet.dtic.mil...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Analytical Psychiatrist Carl Jung believed that the stresses of World War 2 had an effect on a collective human psyche and forms would manifest from this stress into physical reality.

This would mean each human is a Psychokinetic Energy Generator. With each of us capable of generating different amounts in relation to psychological stress. From minute disruption of electronic devices, to poltergeist manifestations, and possibly even Phantom Entities/Vehicles each of us would have the ability to generate PKE.

As the population of humanity grows PKE generation would grow exponentially.

Now what if someone or something understood the process of PKEG, or Psychokinetic Energy Generation to the point of Utilization. It was able to develop Humanity into a Resource.

It would have to maintain what is known in military terms a Strategy of Tension. en.wikipedia.org...

This would maintain the high level of psychological tension required for higher levels of PKEG.

When one begins to objectively study Anomalous Phenomena such as Patrick Harpur's Daimonic Reality and George P Hannsen's The Trickster and the Paranormal there appears to be a Unified Anomalous Phenomena.

The similarities between this UAP and Strategy of Tension are bizarre. French Astrophysicist Jacques Vallee, who has studied anomalous phenomena, came to the conlusion that it was some kind of system possibly for social control. Who maintained this system he wasnt sure of. Maybe it was humans or something else not human.

What I wonder is:

1. If a system of Unified Anomalous Phenomena is actually a mechanism to maintain a Strategy of Tension for the purpose of developing psychokinetic energy generation?

2. Who or What would maintain such a system? Human or Non Human?

3. Is it related to Zero Point Energy or something else?

4. Is the Abduction Phenomena related to the possiblity that better Generators are being bred, basically that we are livestock?

Its all hypothetical so keep an Open and Objective Mind. Comments, Thoughts, and Criticism are welcome.

I would also recommend my thread "They Are From Within" www.abovetopsecret.com...

And "Defense Technical Information Center's STINET documents"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In relation to this research and investigation.

[edit on 7/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread and I wanted to know, why do you think that there's a special Psychokinetic Energy. After all, it could be the same energy used for telepathy or healing, for that matter. Like the Chinese Chi energy for example.

I'll take a look later at the links you provided to learn more, though.
I like Radin's book, too, by the way.

If you want a community on parapsychology look at:
Parapsychology articles and blog and is forum,
Parapsychology and healing forums.
It also features the official Skeptiko podcast forum.

I'd love to see you there.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayprog
This is an interesting thread and I wanted to know, why do you think that there's a special Psychokinetic Energy. After all, it could be the same energy used for telepathy or healing, for that matter. Like the Chinese Chi energy for example.

I'll take a look later at the links you provided to learn more, though.
I like Radin's book, too, by the way.

If you want a community on parapsychology look at:
Parapsychology articles and blog and is forum,
Parapsychology and healing forums.
It also features the official Skeptiko podcast forum.

I'd love to see you there.

I'm not sure why it exists or what exactly it is. The military investigated applications for it in the 1970s. The Soviets had been studying earlier than the US. Col John B Alexander was one of the officers associated with the project. This research was also related to applications of extra sensory phenomena.

My question is could it be developed as a source of energy?

I think it and concepts like Chi/Qi and Prana are probably the same phenomena.

I'll check out the forum thanks for the invitation.

[edit on 7/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If the mods could please move this to Skunkworks. Thanks.

[edit on 8/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

top topics

join