It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oobe to the farside of the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
calling all astral travellers. Can one of you please travel to the farside of the Moon and report findings. Let us know if there are any bases as suggested by John Lear.

Is this possible or is the moon just out of range?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I believe I read in RiverGoddess's thread (do not quote me exactly as I may be misquoting RiverGoddess), that she could not get up high enough, sort of got pulled down, like trying to swim to the top of a pool or something, but could not make it.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Interesting stuff but is it all true? what would be a good way of proving it? Maybe a traveller can visit me then post what I look like or what I am wearing, what my surroundings are like?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I wish someone with experience would post but as I've been a lurker for a while I might be able to shed some light on the subject.

When astrally projecting I don't think you see things the same way you see them when your consciously awake. I've heard some people explain how your vision is 360 degrees which is pretty unexplainable if you haven't experienced it.

Also objects are not the same as they are in the physical realm. For example, if you've had a couch in one spot for 5 years then decide to move it, when you astrally project there will still be the "life force" of the couch (or something that represents the couch). I also think you can only see the 'energies' of things and not what they look like physically.

Please correct me if I am wrong, just trying to get some info in here, but definitely check out RiverGoddess's thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There are no limits, although it could take you a while to reach the edge of the universe depending on which method you use to get there.

In short, no. There are no physical, man-made bases on the moon except the debris left from the moon landing, which is still in perfect condition. I'm not sure what you mean by "far side of the moon" though. Doesn't the moon continuously rotate like the Earth, so that one side will always be facing away, but not permanentally? Also from a scientific standpoint I wouldn't rely on astral projectors to verify something for you. That's using one unproven theory to back up another unproven theory.

But if you want some "paranormal" explainations instead of proven facts...

Astral projectors may encounter some form of barrier when trying to get into Area 51 (I have never done this so I can't verify it), but no planets at least in our solar system have anything like this. The moon is a common target for people. There is also nothing on Mars... APers regularly meet there, at least once per year in massive numbers on the birthday of Samael Aun Weor.

HukdUnFonixWerks's description of 360 degree vision is accurate although not everyone sees this way.

Objects may not be exactly as they are in the physical, but they will be relatively close, depending on which "sub-plane" of the astral you are actually on, and how aware/perceptive you are. There could be extra or missing doors/windows in a room too. It is generally not recommended to go through doors that usually aren't there.. it can create something known as the alice in wonderland effect.

Also avoid looking in mirrors, or turning on a TV or computer in the astral until you are ready.

Interesting stuff but is it all true? what would be a good way of proving it?

Seeing is believing. You won't be 100% sure until you try it yourself. But you will be fairly sure just from feeling the vibrations, even if you don't actually make it out.

Any other questions?

[edit on 7/21/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There's no limit when you OOB, I once went outside the universe, it was really frightening, since then I haven't been able to OOB, I guess my subconscious is stoping me.

So going to the far side of the moon should be possible.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
But you will be fairly sure just from feeling the vibrations, even if you don't actually make it out.
[edit on 7/21/2007 by Yarcofin]

Tell me about it. I was a believer even before I tried it and those vibrations make believe even more. Just gotta get out

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Does anyone use/can anyone recommend any brainwave generator presets?

Is there a particular frequency, in Hz, that helps the brain enter the state of OOBE?

Can anyone help me set that up with bwgen?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've never used them. I recommend that people learn to do it on their own so they aren't reliant on brainwave generators, CDs, etc to be able to project.

I think there are specific "astral" frequencies that work for most people, but I thought I heard that most people just have to experiment until they find one that is right for them. If you can, just set it up to slowly scan through the whole range of frequencies. When you feel something weird start to happen, you've hit one.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by Yarcofin

There are no limits, although it could take you a while to reach the edge of the universe depending on which method you use to get there.

Thanks for your post Yarcofin they are greatly appreciated. I would like to clarify your statement that "it could take you a while to reach the edge of the universe depending on the method you use to get there". If you are taking a rocketship, yes, even at the speed of light it could take a very long time. But if you travel by 'remote viewing' you are essentially accessing or using the gravity B wave and travel is instantaneous.

In short, no. There are no physical, man-made bases on the moon except the debris left from the moon landing, which is still in perfect condition.

Yarcofin I would disagree with that statement. Below are 2 photos taken by NASA. The photo directly below was taken by Apollo 8 and has not been image processed in any way except to enlarge, colorize and label. If you want get the photo yourself it is AS8-12-2209. A small magnifying glass will show you exactly what you see here. The photo below that is an enlargement from Lunar Orbiter 2-162. It has not been image processed in any way other to enlarge and colorize it. You can see it on most any version of LOII-162. To most people it appears to be a large bucket wheel excavator. Some folks see nothing.

I'm not sure what you mean by "far side of the moon" though. Doesn't the moon continuously rotate like the Earth, so that one side will always be facing away, but not permanentally?

The farside of the moon means just that: the farside. Although the moon does continuously rotate it does so in a fashion called 'rotational' lock. The farside will never, ever be seen from earth. And that means permanently.

Also from a scientific standpoint I wouldn't rely on astral projectors to verify something for you. That's using one unproven theory to back up another unproven theory.

If you are going to use 'scientific standpoint' I would appreciate very much is you would post the dataset, study or scientific journal from which you are quoting. Otherwise your opinion is just another unproven opinion. Just like many of mine.

There is also nothing on Mars...

Apparently you haven't been following bluebirds posts on the Forests on Mars. I would respectfully suggest that you reveiw all available data, particularly if its posted on ATS before you make a comment such as, "There is also nothing on Mars."

Any other questions?

No. No other questions except to say I really appreciate your posts and would like to help you get informed. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Am I correct in assuming that the blue and purple colour that appears in the photo were added afterwards?

In the first image, it looks far more like an ice/water formation than a base to me. Man-made things tend to have straight edges and a constant shape to some extent. The blue highlighted portion looks more like a flow or simply a rock formation. Maybe the blue colouration has just biased me towards thinking this, though.

In the second one, I can't see any specific shape that the purple is highlighting. In my opinion, it is probably all due to a similar phenomenon as the "face on mars", people looking too deeply into natural formations.

Thanks for confirming that the moon is actually in a stationary orbit and not rotating for me, though.

And I think you misread my portion about "scientific standpoint." I was saying that I have no evidence to back up my statements any more than the original poster.

Your images remind my of one of my own posts here on ATS a few years ago though, regarding a picture I took of what I called a "sprite". Similar to your pictures, it's difficult to determine a lot from a 2D photograph without much detail. Cameras can do funny things, and make things "appear" in photos that may or may not actually be there.

Not really relevant, but here are a couple of the images if you want to see what I'm talking about:

That's just the way photos tend to turn out.... inconclusive. It's up to the individual to believe whatever they will.

However I'll admit that I've heard your name but never really looked into any of your work. I'll have to do some research. If you have any evidence for bases on the moon besides pictures, I look forward to reading about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So the challenge is still unfulfulled, has anyone seen the far side of the moon, can anyone take a special trip there? Im not asking for the edges of the universe

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by g60kg

So the challenge is still unfulfulled, has anyone seen the far side of the moon, can anyone take a special trip there? Im not asking for the edges of the universe

For those who can't make it all the way to the farside try Petavius B on the nearside. Just a few hundred miles south of Mare Crisium. This photo was taken by Apollo 8 (AS8-12-2189) looking west-north-west from over Humboldt Crater.

I don't know whether or not the lights are still on but somebody must be home. Like maybe a caretaker or janitor? They're not just going to leave the place empty. But then again maybe its summer and everybody went to the huge lake on the farside.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There are at least three or four space stations set up there.There is a pyramid like structure there, with an energetic ball huge in size that seems to go up and down, it looks like some type of electromagnetic grid/electromagnetic driver that stabilises the satelites/moons atmospheric pressure.There is a 'antenna messenger' system on it.Its like a huge tuning pole that picks up messages, that travel from sub-space on.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

[edit on 23-7-2007 by melox]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
There are at least three or four space stations set up there.There is a pyramid like structure there, with an energetic ball huge in size that seems to go up and down, it looks like some type of electromagnetic grid/electromagnetic driver that stabilises the satelites/moons atmospheric pressure.There is a 'antenna messenger' system on it.Its like a huge tuning pole that picks up messages, that travel from sub-space on.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by menguard]

Are you serious or are you just having a laugh?? John Lear can you comment on these allegations?

[edit on 25-7-2007 by g60kg]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

For those who can't make it all the way to the farside try Petavius B on the nearside. Just a few hundred miles south of Mare Crisium. This photo was taken by Apollo 8 (AS8-12-2189) looking west-north-west from over Humboldt Crater.

Please can you explain what you believe is in the above photograph, also can you tell me if you have had any photographic experts look over these images and if so, what was their opinion of the moon base pictures?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OniShiro
There's no limit when you OOB, I once went outside the universe, it was really frightening, since then I haven't been able to OOB, I guess my subconscious is stoping me.

So going to the far side of the moon should be possible.

OK what was it like outside the universe? What defines the outside and inside? Is there a barrier of sorts?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

OK what was it like outside the universe? What defines the outside and inside? Is there a barrier of sorts?

The universe is a sphere surrounded by a barrier of sorts, altough more than a barrier it's a membrane.

Outside the universe it's chaos in the literal sense, all the possibilities that can happen are outside, and I think that the entering of those possibilities inside the universe is what creates the flow of time as we perceive it.

Outside I got the feeling of a very strung buzz, and I felt completely overwhelmed, it was like everything was happening at once, and by everything I mean everything.

A very good analogy is that the universe is a egg and outside is the sperm, in a sense it felt like the universe was alive.

[edit on 25/7/2007 by OniShiro]

top topics

join