It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheehan ends 'retirement' - seeking Pelosi position

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sheehan news article

YEP. Cindy Sheehan has ended her 'retirement'. A few weeks ago she claimed that she was going to stop all of her antics and work on putting her family back together (since she blew it apart).

Now, Cindy Sheehan has given House Speaker Nancy Pelosi an untimatum. If Nancy Pelosi doesn't introduce impeachment proceedings against President Bush in the next two weeks, then Cindy Sheehan will seek to take over Nancy Pelosi's job.

So much for retirement, eh?
I'm sure Nancy Pelosi won't be bowing to Cindy Sheehans blackmail-like demands. So .. we can most likely anticipate Cindy Sheehan to be in the spotlight once again.

Nancy Pelosi is bad enough .. but to have her replaced by Cindy Sheehan ... YIKES! And then if she were made Speaker of the House? OMG .. Cindy Sheehan just two heartbeats from the oval office. I'm sure some radical lefties would be drooling at the thought .. but OMG OMG OMG ... DOUBLE YIKES!

[edit on 7/8/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Nancy Pelosi is bad enough .. but to have her replaced by Cindy Sheehan ... YIKES! And then if she were made Speaker of the House? OMG .. Cindy Sheehan just two heartbeats from the oval office. I'm sure some radical lefties would be drooling at the thought .. but OMG OMG OMG ... DOUBLE YIKES!

Even if she was able to oust Pelosi and win that seat, there'd be absolutely no way Sheehan would become Speaker of the House. It's unlikely she'd even get any committee assignments.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
HA HA HA!!!

Cindy has really gone off the deep end and she better give it up before she makes a complete fool of herself.

If wishes were horses...

Give it up Cindy- Time to go home and pay attention to your surviving family.

:shk:

As Bill O'Really would say: The most ridiculous item of the day (next to him)

[edit on 8-7-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
What party will she run under? I thought she was pretty well disillusioned with the Democrats since they kicked her to the curb...

new topics

top topics

join