It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can remote viewers find this little girl??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

can remote viewers find this little girl??

www.findmadeleine.com

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary

Day 49 - 21/06/2007

Met with the Portuguese police today for an update. Their committemnt to find Madeleine matches ours and we all hope for that vital breakthrough every day.

We have literally received thousands of letters, cards and messages of support here in Portugal which have helped give us strength during this terrible time. Yesterday we received a particularly touching gift which is entitled Madeleines Book of Hope made up with comments from children of all ages from 3 different schools including a pre-school. The messages in different coloured pages with green and yellow ribbons has both the power to make us cry and laugh!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I dont know if they will have tried this but all you remote viewers out there, please try and help locate her and if you can then contact someone through their website. they need all the leads they can get, any small detail might help!!
thanks.

www.findmadeleine.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Honestly if we were to even find a hit, if we told someone about it, since there isnt alot of info on the subject, we would become suspects.

As well as im not sure anyone would even listen to people telling them " I think the place shes at has 4 straights lines, a circular object and a ceral box."

I just dunno if it would work out the way your asking.

With that said, it would be interesting to see what comes up, maybe you could send a anoynomus email from one of those 15 mins accounts from a cyber cafe 100 miles away from yer home lol .

CX

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Portugese police have stated they already have thousands of reports from psychics on this matter, all filed away unless they show specific information.

CX.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I suppose we dont even though if she is still alive!!!!

top topics

join