It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reading/watching list please :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just finished college today and over the summer I want to top up on my paranormal knowlege (and my local librarys just got a fun new electronic system that I'd like to make use of
).

I've read pleanty of silly half truth case books, but I'd quite like to get into some heavier reading. Can anyone recommend any books, or good informative programs?

I don't mind what subject matter it's on, even mythology's good!

If your good, I'll even let you talk about cases in this thread! I'm really just that nice

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You could read Plato's dialogues Critias and Timaeus to not only get some interesting philosophy but find out where the story of atlantis comes from.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If you haven't read "Zen in the Art of Archery" yet I reccommend that 81 page philosophy classic. Secondly, I would like to add "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" for your summer movie list. And lastly, I would like to suggest the Mocha Frappichino with optional whipped creamed and extra shot of coffee for the extras at your favorite coffee shop.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'd start watching the "what the bleep do we know" video's. Really intersting.
It links quantumphysics to the power of the human mind (it is easy to understand).
There are two parts, and they are both awsome

-Chris

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"The secret" is a good watch too, it's about the law of attraction, very interesting.
And I found a book about the wehat the bleep video's, didn't find it until now. Should be very interesting too.

top topics

join