It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does your being rich make you part of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well what do you think?

Chasing after the american dream, get all the money you can and living large.

Do you think that that lifestyle is part of the control system and adopting it means you are helping the darkside to win?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
either way i need money so sign me up ill join the nwo and if they are reading this and they probably are PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Money, if you have half a brain, actually allows you to be much more independent. The more CASH you have the LESS you need to depend on the banking system.

I beleive that if there really is an NWO, the banking system is the only way they will acheive domination.

Also, based on some of what I've read, I wouldn't necessarily call them the "darkside". Obviously IF the goal is to enslave humanity then darkside is an understatement.

I don't get the "enslave humanity" bit though. To what end would you enslave humanity? I don't know too many people in "my world" who tolerate enslavement. I for one, would gladly take as many "slavers" out with me rather than submit to menial tasks at someone's instruction.

I just don't see it happening. Revolution is a tried and true cure to tyranny...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You have to be born into money, old money. Money has to be in your blood, hence why it's all the same families.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would say yes, the more money you got the more things you have to loose, then you'll unlikely fight a system ( even if you know that it is corrupted to the bones ) that will guaranty a descent lifestyle to a wealthy minority while the majority is enslaved a little more each day.

For those who have been brought up on a steady diet of the American Dream, but notice that today's reality and the American Dream seem to be growing further and further apart, it may be worth keeping in mind that if a frog is placed in a pan full of cold water, and the heat is turned up gradually enough, the frog will fail to sense the danger, and instead of jumping to safety, it could quite unknowingly allow itself to be cooked. In a similar fashion, the media continues to be used to desensitize and/or misinform the general public into repeatedly accepting domestic and foreign policies that are very often diametrically opposed to the best interest of the majority.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Interesting arguements.

I think more money makes it difficult to avoid the system rather than the opposite belief that most of us have.

Money has to go somewhere to be practical and there are only so many places you can put large sums. Most of those places have a degree of control over them by the larger masonic influenced system.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes this know doubt means that certain people who have recently come into large amounts of money will at times have to move in the same circles as NWO members and business. However, this does not mean that they are apart of the NWO or members, it's just business and it needs to be in your blood before they would ever trust you.

They'll do business with you, but I doubt they'd invite you into the fold.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
guess i will never get invited to the big nwo pow wow's

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There is also the issue of once having it can you let go of it? If you can then you have a good deal of freedom in that you can say no to the control system if need be. But not everyone can do that either.

I'm trying to say that having it alone is not enough it is also being very dependent on it that makes you vulnerable to control.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada You have to be born into money, old money. Money has to be in your blood, hence why it's all the same families.
The new money has eclipsed the old. Gates-Grove-Allen... the digerati. Someone posted here a while back that the dot-com boom-and-bust cycle was engineered to cause a power-shift from old money to new. The more I look into that, the more it holds up. A lot of old money was lost for good... and a lot of new people gained new money. A very interesting event... that closely parallels the stock market crash of the previous century. hmmm...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO being very dependent on it that makes you vulnerable to control.
How? On what do you base this statement?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Paris Hilton is too smart to let herself be duped into the NWO. She's a shining example that the children of the wealthy deserve a leg up in life to serve as pillars of Christian morality in the fight against evil. Anyone that says money corrupts needs to send more of their own to the 700 club. This is just silly. I hope Paris trickles down on me soon.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
New money does not eclipse the old,

the old money has occultic ties built up over centuries,

they only way the new money can win out is if it can promise more to the dark side than the old money can.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Possibly Neo. But how can you compare old money with the likes of today's new money?

Ted Turner and Bill Gates? Both came from NOTHING, and have more influence that the Pope. Perhaps all popes put together. Ok, maybe not that far.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Seriously NEO I see a great dis-service in the selling of the "American Dream" to the very middle class it is sold to.

The greatest evil in that sales pitch is Wall Street. "Make money in any economy" Invest in (reward)companies that have vast cuts in work force, increased efficiency (that means layoffs), and move overseas.

It's the selling off of the American dream which USED to be providing for your family... not day trading. Someone has to lose for someone to win. And the one's taking commission win every time.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
the old money has occultic ties built up over centuries,

they only way the new money can win out is if it can promise more to the dark side than the old money can.

Very interesting statement. You believe the occultic ties are linked to the dark side.

New money may not be enough. Average people are winning hundreds of millions of dollars in the lottery in the U.S. I think most of them are not concerned with the NWO. In any case, the NWO is not the only power outlet.

join