It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PC MOD Ban Pin-Ups On RAF Jets - In Case They Offend Women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I promised myself I wouldn't be drawn back onto this thread but here I am, just one last time.

You are either being deliberately obtuse and LOOKING for an argument or you are just very dim.

this quote is from my very first post in this thread;

With their track record I expect that there will have been one incident where something was overpainted for a very specific reason but the Daily Mail sniffed a story and ran with it.

This 'based in truth but probably misrepresented' stance is one I have maintained throughout the discussion. So you are hereby clearly seen to be a liar.

You are clearly only after a 'you vs me' confrontation in which you want to be the winner. I don't know why you want to play that infantile game, I only come on these boards to find the truth (something we have got nowhere near in this wasteful discussion). The fact that I recognize someone seems to be being overzealous is there in that first post (you know, where I say that yes, there probably WAS an incident), but you are siezing it as a concession, a concession of what? I did not come into this thread to 'do battle' with you personaly, though you seem to have taken that stance yourself.

Just because I came into this advising caution about taking what the Daily Mail writes at face value you got all defensive and hurt, as if I was attacking you, this mystifies me.

As you seem to be having a totally different conversation to the one I thought I was taking part in there seems little point carrying it on.

Have your 'victory' if it means that much you, meanwhile I will continue to seek out how much of the story is true.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join