It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP!!!!!! please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have some homework that i need help with, i have been working on it for about two days, i need help finding stuff out about adoption like how much does it cost and how many forms need to be filled out and i have hit a wall, i will still be searching but any help will be very helpful.

SR

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Which country??? Cause there is different rules and stuff or are you doing a general comprehenshive study on the whole thing??

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Which country??? Cause there is different rules and stuff or are you doing a general comprehenshive study on the whole thing??

sorry, forgot to specify, im doing this in Canada, Ontario mainly.

SR

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's cool now i know what to look up to try and help you There must be loads of members from Canada though that would know abit about it, I hope they see this and can help

[edit on 25-5-2007 by SR]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just curious Outrider but what kind of homework is this?I live in Ontario and I was adopted.A good idea as for info on what forms need to be filled out would be to check with the local childrens aid society.The social workers there could be very helpful if you tell them why you need the info.I believe the only costs would be the legal fees for the adoption itself and a birth certificate.Hope this helps!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OK, i am done with this thing, thank you to SR and AccessDenied for your help i couldn't have done it without you thank you, now that im done i wana :w: till i
and maby then some more :w: and more

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Glad to be of help, anytime. However- keep away from the:w:. It's not a good thing. Damn I sound like Martha Stewart.

join