It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Interesting On NPO Saturn Website... (Russian Translator Needed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've been poking my nose around in the Russian websites to see if I could pry up anything slated for PAK-FA. I seem to how found something very strange. In my search I found a document describing a new engine in a small corner of the NPO Saturn-Lyulka website. Interestingly enough, the title of said document is "51_0_new_engine_by_marchukov". That 51_0 may be significant because 51 is the next engine number in line (the last was Lyulka AL-41F, the new one should be the AL-51), and the 0 might indicate that it is a prototype (which it would be). Now, I may be just falsely hoping here, but this begs a quick investigation.

Now for the twist. The item in question is a PDF file. As such, my usual method of Google translating won't work. So I need someone who knows who to translate PDFs or a Russian speaker to take a look at this.

51_0_new_engine_by_marchukov.pdf

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hello!

I can provide you with the Russian translation of the requested document. If you are interested in my services please contact me by e-mail( [email protected]).

MBF

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Anybody else could try this.

Bable Fish Translation

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
and the translation is...?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
whatever your findings our try and add them to one of the larger pak-fa threads if you see fit so your information can be compiled with everything else and doesn't get lost. just a friendly thought in order to get all the info in the same place

top topics

join