It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Office of Antichrist sets takeover date 07-17-08 for planet Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
According to a purported antichrist blogsite,

blog.central.is...

his office has announced that he will take over on 07-17-2008. Does anyone know if that date is biblically or religiously or otherwise significant?
What would it mean if the Antichrist took over?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prokurator
What would it mean if the Antichrist took over?

I think the start of the 7 year tribulation, then the 4 horseman, rapture, hell on earth literally, big fight in Meggedo in Isreal, God wins, peace for some time, then eh...idk. lol

But if the Anti Chirst comes, seriously, he will do good things for the best intreast of mankind, while at the same time accumilation his power over other nations to rule the world and lead a gigantic army to eliminate the remaining disciples/beleivers in Christianity but then God comes and owns him. Look it up, its all prophecy and stuff. Ask anyone here, theyll give more detail and probably be more correct than me. lol

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hmm...id be interested to know who was in this office of the antichrist.
according to prophecy the antichrist would be born in the 21st century somewhere in europe. he will be someone who has the power to unite the whole world under one name. if he took over id imagine religion would become obsolete and although what he was saying would sound like it was for the better, there would be a hidden motive. thats only if you believe in god etc anyway.

Personally i think the antichrist is just a name given to the person who is finally able to convince the world that god is whithin ourselves. Christians would label him as evil even though he will be helping mankind.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The antichrist has an office? Where at?

It's probably in one of those high rise buildings with a nice view of the city. I wonder what his secratary is like?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
The antichrist has an office? Where at?

It's probably in one of those high rise buildings with a nice view of the city. I wonder what his secratary is like?

AHAHA She is probably flaming hot
. Mebbe his building will be reminescent of that of the City 17 building in Half Life 2, towering like fricking 100's of stories

AND Maylian:

Yes that is an interesting point. Who will be in his office/cabinet. I think it might the Military Leaders and Presidents/PM"S. there wont be a need for some kind of parliament/congress cuz the world will be a police state under their control.

new topics

top topics

join