It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stange object spotted North of Toronto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
First of all, my apologizies for not having any pictures or footage of the event as I was on break at work and did not have any such equipment. The purpose of this thread is simply to share my experience with others and inquire if others have had similar sightings.

The event took place today (May 10 07) at approximatly 3:40 pm, about 25 minutes north (Bolton, Caledon to be exact) of Pearson International Airport in Toronto. I was working outdoors as usual and went to take my afternoon break at 3:30. Being so close to the Toronto airport, airplanes rountinely fly overhead.

On this particular day I was watching an airplane fly south towards the airport when all of a sudden an oval or egg shaped object appeared out of nowhere. At the time the skies were clear blue without a cloud in sight and the object seemed to just appear out of no where except the blueness of the sky! The object was travelling west at a very slow rate of speed. It was either flashing yellow or the sun was reflecting off of the object to make it appear as if it were flashing. The object lasted in the sky for approx. 30 seconds and then just vanished right in front of our eyes! I watched the same location in the sky for the next 5 minutes and did not see anything return into sight which ruled out the possibility of an aircraft turning or circling waiting to land (because the object would of been seen again). Myself and a co-worker both saw the object and agreed that it could not of vanished simply by turning out of sight. In my personal opinion the object disappeared in a manner that I would describe as "cloaking" because it simply vanished into thin air. In fact you could even see the object's brightness dim as the process transpired. After watching this area of the sky for another five minutes a jet with the afterburners on and releasing a white chem trail flew into the exact location where we had spotted the object, almost as if it were looking for it. This was truely a unique experience I will not forget!

Has anyone witness such strange object that appear and disappear in such a fashion?

**edit for spelling**

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Verbal_Hologram]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
we have plenty of sightings here in Toronto. Ontario also has its fair share of crop circles. I have not heard anything in regards to this particular sighting but will have my ears perked for the next few weeks.

I have a friend who works at the airport... I will ask him to keep his ears open too... maybe he'll hear something at work.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the post.

I will have to watch out for more sightings from this area.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
it is my contention that the majority of activity is cloaked.
your sighting only affirms that truth.
Lucky you.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm over in Hamilton and it's a clear night.
I'll be sitting out for a while so I'll keep my eyes on the sky.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was searching on the web the past few days trying to find a picture similar to the object I witnessed and came across these pictures which are identical to what i saw (minus the little white dot below it)

Source: Coast 2 Coast AM website

I saw this image at almost the exact time of day (an hour earlier to be exact) in clear blue skies as well. Keep in mind i saw this object appear out of nowhere and then "cloak" itself into the blueness of the sky.

join