It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban: Bin Laden planned Cheney attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Taliban: Bin Laden planned Cheney attack

seattletimes.nwsource.com

"You may remember the martyr operation inside the Bagram base, which targeted a senior U.S. official. ... That operation was the result of his wise planning. He (bin Laden) planned that operation and guided us through it. The operation was a success," Dadullah told Al-Jazeera.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
today.reuters.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Bin Laden overseeing Iraq, Afghanistan ops: Taliban

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Really? 2 months later they claim responsibility for this and claim OBL was in charge. Really?

Sounds to me like the proponents for the war are trotting him out again to remind everyone that there is a real enemy in the "War on Terror." He has a name, has a face, can be killed and therefore we can win the WOT and especially the war in Iraq.

Plus, an OBL sighting may take the focus off the many scandals being investigated right now.

seattletimes.nwsource.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A bit late, are'nt they.

I don't personally think Bin Laden planned any part of it, heck I doubt
the al queda branch he's associated with even planned it.

However, I do think that it was a plot by other al queda members,
both as a real attempt, and as positive propaganda for there own people,
to keep the grunts following there twisted groups commands.

[edit on 4/25/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It does appear that slowly, the goverment is bringing him up more and more. I haven't seen anything about him for awhile, but lately he has been popping up in the news and such.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Man... people are planning so many things these days.
Muslims planning terrorist attacks every single day. Citizens planning to be criminal. Citizens planning to be independent.

What about the government's plan to supress their own people and other countries? What about the government and Elite not only planning, but actually commiting high-treason?

Someone once told me they even want to take over the human race and turn us into a friggin meatball which can act as huge brain and has no individuality or free will!

Why do I never hear about those plans anywhere? *sigh*

Btw: Haven't heard anything from OBL for a while. Welcome Back.
He must be leading an acceptable life as former CIA-Agent and Dummy of Terror. But I really am fed up with the Real-Life Hollywood Comedy-Shows.

Guess I have to go back, watch ARTE.. and pretend I was consuming independent and critical media information.

*Yawn*

top topics

join