It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Hollow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
PODcast:

Hollow

Synth rock?

length: 03:49
file: btsmpod_2233.mp3
size: 3588k
feed: btsm

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I wanted to bump this because it different than what I normally post.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What a good tune to listen to this morning.!!!

Was light and uplifting to me,good guitar work,and progression.

Thanks Sauron !!!@!!!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
he he he, just bumping this cause,, well I'm proud of this one,

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
well I am jawing away with my son on msn, blah blah blah, so this is my second most worst bump,,, I'm saving my worst bumped for the next tune

but I think this young fella Kicks ass.

[edit on 13/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well this is a shamles bump sort of I was going through some of the podcasts I have up looking for some music for a video I might put together for Media ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
All these bumps forced me to finally listen in.

Well...its very 80s. They used to love mixing electric guitar and synths back then. Its good though. Uplifting.

Now you can bump this back up the list with a response.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hey there Sauron,

I just listened to your track here, I was really impressed. I enjoyed it a lot although I didn't expect it to be an instrumental. You're right to say you're proud of it, it deserves it.

Don't know if you're interested but if you haven't got any lyrics or a vocalist at hand I'd be happy to sing on it for you, or write something?

If you're not interested no worries, but I'm always glad to help out where I can - you can check my podcast out on here it's called 'Songs For The New Dark Ages' and although the recording isn't great you'd get a feel for my voice.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, really enjoyable, well produced and put together track,

Dan

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thanks very much for the complement Dan, this song is part of a two man project that has been put on the back burner, so I don't know if there are lyrics for this demo.
My sons band however does have a singer, at the moment James the singer and my son are working on a couple of acoustic tunes while they are auditioning for a new rhythm guitarist. I'm hoping to drag him into the studio some time this summer to jam with the ol' man
after he gets some time off from his first priority, collage.

Again thank you very much to taking the time to listen and comment

I think you podcast Songs For The New Dark Ages is great very good lyrics. I liked the sound of your voice as well.

join